Miracle Review July 22-30...Just off the Miracle!! Long!!

dale594

great review!! We are leaving w/kids on Tuesday. I was curious as to the van you took to the port. We are family of 4 w/lugguge, I've checked some places and seemed to be expensive. :confused: :eek:

Yes, it is expensive for a van. We were going to try Prestige Car Service, www.PrestigeCarService.net, but they were booked. There was a coupon for them, maybe you can find one online. They were going to be less expensive, but we ended up using Airbrook. Hope that helps........

Yes, it is expensive for a van. We were going to try Prestige Car Service, www.PrestigeCarService.net, but they were booked. There was a coupon for them, maybe you can find one online. They were going to be less expensive, but we ended up using Airbrook. Hope that helps........

Before one of our party dropped out, we were going to use affordable limo for 380 round trip including all. That would hold all 6 of us. We are going to drive in now since it is much cheaper, even with the parking fees.

Great review. I'm going back on the Miracle Tuesday and can't wait. Glad you had a great time. Mary49

Hi ya Mary;

I replied to the e-mail you sent me but it wouldn't send. It said the respondent wasn't receiving mail from my account.

I have been on the road a lot (FL mostly) that is why you haven't seen me in the Buddy list.

I hope you have a great cruise, and have fun with Enrique and the band!!!

I am WAY jealous!!!!!

Mark

Guest Mary49

Thanks Mark

Mark was wondering about that. I have to see what I did. I just thought you were on vacation. I will fill you in when I get back. I wish you were all joining me.

Thanks Sandi, I wish you were coming to.

thanks for a great review. It was exciting to read about your great cruise. I think I am going to try the Miracle in 08. We're in Philadelphia and I'd love to cruise without the worry of the flying.

Enjoyed the read!

But the heating pad was a NO NO!

Had some spare time on Monday, so I walked around the pier taking some pix of the ship. Hadn't seen her in 3 years. She looked GREAT!

Uh oh!!! Whoops on the heating pad! Thanks for letting me know! Have a great cruise Mr. Pete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dale

did you see any children ages 13-15 at frankie and johnnies watching music boardwalk? are they allowed? i know people can smoke in thtere but my kids are into that type of music and they really want to see them?

lesley

Hi Lesley, it was not crowded yet when I was there and I did not see any kids, but I did see a review from someone else on here who said their kids where there and loved Music Boardwalk, so I guess that must mean kids are allowed?

Well, we did have the experience of someone stealing one of our towels off a lounge chair at the pool on the ship. We must have been in the pool or something. However, we did not get charged for it! So that was good. We never said anything and saw no charge.

My kids (14 & 18) and friends they met on the boat went in there. They loved the music! The band played an awesome FreeBird according to my kids. It was very smoky in there and one night when dh and I went there were a couple of really obnoxious guys in there smoking cigars (not that cigar smokers are inherently obnoxious, but cigar smoking is not allowed in Frankie and Johnnies and these guys were being loud and really puffing away). I wanted to go back, but could not stand the smoke. We sat outside a couple of nights and could still hear the music just fine.

Guest Mary49
My kids (14 & 18) and friends they met on the boat went in there. They loved the music! The band played an awesome FreeBird according to my kids. It was very smoky in there and one night when dh and I went there were a couple of really obnoxious guys in there smoking cigars (not that cigar smokers are inherently obnoxious, but cigar smoking is not allowed in Frankie and Johnnies and these guys were being loud and really puffing away). I wanted to go back, but could not stand the smoke. We sat outside a couple of nights and could still hear the music just fine.

That's not right. They should ban smoking in that room period. Didn't run into anyone smoking cigars on my April trip but it does get way smokey in there; plus it gets really crowded. Definitely go early. I did the same thing after a while and sat outside. You can hear them just fine.

I guess I'll be doing the same thing again. I really love them though. Can't miss their shows. Mary49

Archived