Carnival beverage service menu

sns101

My PVP sent me the complete beverage service menu, showing the complete list of beverages with prices and the prices of the Fountain Fun Card broken down by #days. Would it be helpful to post it?

My PVP sent me the complete beverage service menu, showing the complete list of beverages with prices and the prices of the Fountain Fun Card broken down by #days. Would it be helpful to post it?

Of course. I think most of the ones I've seen have been at least several months old and I don't think they had the FFC on it.

I received it today. I have a great PVP! :) The only problem is the file size exceeds what I'm allowed to post here.

If you're interested, send me an email at sns1012001 at yahoo dot com and I'll email you a copy. Probably easier than trying to figure out how many pages I can upload at a time. :rolleyes:

sns101, you could upload it to Photobucket or Webshots or any other site like those and post a link. Just a thought. It might save your inbox from being flooded with requests. If you can't do that, let me know and I'll help you (or do it for you). :)

kapeavey, PVP is Personal Vacation Planner. If you book directly though Carnival, you should have one. It's the person that booked you, took your deposit, gave you your booking number, etc.

I received it today. I have a great PVP! :) The only problem is the file size exceeds what I'm allowed to post here.

If you're interested, send me an email at sns1012001 at yahoo dot com and I'll email you a copy. Probably easier than trying to figure out how many pages I can upload at a time. :rolleyes:

I just sent you a email requesting the menu. Thank-you so much in advance!

Yes Please!!! bfkkbc@cs.com

Thanks;)

As of 8:30 pm EDT, I emailed back everyone who sent me an email request. I guess there's some question about how accurate some of the beer prices are, but at least it shows you what they serve. As far as I know, the fountain card prices are still good.

We sail on Thursday, so if there are any significant price changes to the menu I'll post those when I return.

Gumballz graciously offered to upload the beverage menu for me, so thanks!

you've got mail! thanks so much!

Archived