Pedicure on Celebration

booky59

Hi, has anyone gotten a pedicure on Celebration, we are wondering should we get one at home before we leave (schedule kind of tight) or should we wait until on board. Do the spots fill up fast, how long does it take, how much does it cost, is it worth it (to spend time here and not doing something else)

Thanks!

Hi, has anyone gotten a pedicure on Celebration, we are wondering should we get one at home before we leave (schedule kind of tight) or should we wait until on board. Do the spots fill up fast, how long does it take, how much does it cost, is it worth it (to spend time here and not doing something else)

Thanks!

My wife goes to one of the little pedicure shops on shore the day before we leave. She said it is much cheaper and they do a better job.

I have not gotten a pedicure on the ship nor on the shore. I just wanted to point out one thing about getting it done on the shore....consider whether or not the equipment is being properly sanitized (nail clippers, the bath you're putting your feet into ....wouldn't want to pick up any plantar warts or athlete's foot....) or not. I would imagine getting it done aboard the ship would be more sanitary. I know it sound gross but it's just something to consider.

I have not gotten a pedicure on the ship nor on the shore. I just wanted to point out one thing about getting it done on the shore....consider whether or not the equipment is being properly sanitized (nail clippers, the bath you're putting your feet into ....wouldn't want to pick up any plantar warts or athlete's foot....) or not. I would imagine getting it done aboard the ship would be more sanitary. I know it sound gross but it's just something to consider.

My wife pays attention to that kind of stuff. She was very happy with the place they went in Cocoa Beach. Florida is pretty strict on licensing pedicure/manicure places.

Archived