Price of beer; individual and bucket

user43147

I have seen different prices posted. I realize that some may reflect different types (import vs domestic). But, I just read on one of the posts that a bucket of 4 beers (Coors lite) was $32.00!! Is this the average price of a bucket of 4 beers? That is like $8.00 per beer!! Please tell me that was a typo!!! I'll be on the Glory in 10 days! Do the different ships have different prices?? I didn't think they should but I do not know. Thanks for any info.

Wrong, bucket of 4 Coors light is around $20, $19.95 or something. But they are 16 oz. beers too. A single 12 oz. is around 4.95 I think. I'll do some research in about 4 1/2 weeks for exact prices. :D

I'll do some research in about 4 1/2 weeks for exact prices. :D

I told you that was the mother/daughter church group no booze cruise.

I have seen different prices posted. I realize that some may reflect different types (import vs domestic). But, I just read on one of the posts that a bucket of 4 beers (Coors lite) was $32.00!! Is this the average price of a bucket of 4 beers? That is like $8.00 per beer!! Please tell me that was a typo!!! I'll be on the Glory in 10 days! Do the different ships have different prices?? I didn't think they should but I do not know. Thanks for any info.

No way.....our 16 oz buds were about $4.50 plus 15% tip. Coors light only came in 12 oz cans which were cheaper........

That was in Dec.

S&S bill here (from feb cruise). $17.50 a bucket; $2.63 tip; total $20.13. that might have been a mix of 2 ultras, 2 buds. individual prices of other beers on here are $4.50 and $4.75 plus tip. (cldn't tell you which was a quarter more. it's not listed).

this isn't that huge fosters (i think?) that one of our friend's was drinking. we bought him some of those, as well as some mixed drinks, but can't tell you the individual prices of those though, b/c they are part of an overall tab w/ other drinks mixed in, and not separated out.

Thanks everyone for the reassuring words/prices. My alcohol blood level is much better hearing these prices!! I thought that $32. was way crazy!!

FYI...if you do a search on the carry on size (think it's 11x17 or something like that) on could conceivably put a case...case and a half in there and carry it on. Then again, I've never smuggled;)

FYI...if you do a search on the carry on size (think it's 11x17 or something like that) on could conceivably put a case...case and a half in there and carry it on. Then again, I've never smuggled;)

Noooo, only in your checked luggage. That's what I have heard anyways. :rolleyes: :cool:

FYI...if you do a search on the carry on size (think it's 11x17 or something like that) on could conceivably put a case...case and a half in there and carry it on.

What am I supposed to do for the other 6 days of the cruise. :p

i must be the only person in the history of CC that doesn't smuggle beer onboard. maybe i shld get w/ the program.:p

You cannot get with the program if you don't drink beer.

What am I supposed to do for the other 6 days of the cruise. :p

Well...there was a poster on here a while back that wrote in her review about taking an ENTIRE suitcase full of booze and checking it. You might could do that?:p

Just thought I would update my "Bucket of Beer" buddies.

They didn't quite deliver it to the cabin the way they said they would.

It was a tower of warm beer instead of the bucket. :( But our friends were still over joyed to see that waiting for them in the cabin the first day! But my husband didn't get his at all so...:mad:

It was a tower of warm beer instead of the bucket. :( But our friends were still over joyed to see that waiting for them in the cabin the first day! But my husband didn't get his at all so...:mad:

Well that blows. I certainly hope you made note of that.:mad:

So how many beers and how much was it?

They gave me 4 Coors light for $21.00. Of course, Coors Light actually sold for 3.75 per on the ship but that's ok. Or it would have been if they had done it right. I think I will call the Bon Voyage department and complain. Lot's of good it will do, I am sure.:rolleyes:

Actually, I just looked at my cc bill and I paid $22.47. I guess there was tax since I did it ahead of time.:rolleyes:

So basically you bought 4 beers thru the bon voyage dept. Better to just wait til you get on board and order a bucket..

Sounds like they mislead you.

Archived