Price of beer; individual and bucket

user43147

Excellent idea old chap. Sorry, been over on the Cunard boards. :rolleyes: :D

LOL...you planning a hoity cruise? Might get some strange looks when you order that 16oz silver bullet at dinner, decline the glass, drink it all in a few gulps, crush the can and then let out a monstrous burp don'tchathink?

LOL...you planning a hoity cruise? Might get some strange looks when you order that 16oz silver bullet at dinner, decline the glass, drink it all in a few gulps, crush the can and then let out a monstrous burp don'tchathink?

Nah, they serve it in a long neck in the dining room dude. Much classier than a can.:cool: I think the long hair would have some panties in a bunch too.:D Even though I almost always keep it in a braid.

...and unbutton the pants, rub the belly and call out to the beverage server "hey li' darlin, can ye git me a 'nutha? ha!:p

...and unbutton the pants, rub the belly and call out to the beverage server "hey li' darlin, can ye git me a 'nutha? ha!:p

Dayum, that was kinda harsh. Who said they were buttoned to begin with? And usually I just throw the empty at them and they get the message. :eek: :D

Dayum, that was kinda harsh. Who said they were buttoned to begin with? And usually I just throw the empty at them and they get the message. :eek: :D

But do you pinch her fanny when she brings the fresh one?

...I almost always keep it in a braid.

french?:p

...usually I just throw the empty at them and they get the message. :eek: :D

if ya throw it toward a table mate...well, THEN the cunard boards wld surely be hoppin' upon your return, LOL. :eek: (we'd have to go over there and check it out. it wld be our civic duty...:D).

french?:p

if ya throw it toward a table mate...well, THEN the cunard boards wld surely be hoppin' upon your return, LOL. :eek: (we'd have to go over there and check it out. it wld be our civic duty...:D).

Nope, just regular.

Been known to happen.

Archived