Well I Must Be Cruise Addicted...

trickiedick

Christine, I bet he could. Richard I will buy you a few drinks of your choice if you join us on the Yum Yum Man cruise and design a perfect red hat and outfit for Sean that would definitely make a statement:D The next problem will be getting Sean to even do this, may be we better not mention this till after he has made Final Payment:eek:

Christine, I bet he could. Richard I will buy you a few drinks of your choice if you join us on the Yum Yum Man cruise and design a perfect red hat and outfit for Sean that would definitely make a statement:D The next problem will be getting Sean to even do this, may be we better not mention this till after he has made Final Payment:eek:

So Lisa...

Just curious...what is the history behind the RED hat? Is it a Valentine thing? We love to follow a theme as you can see from our Anniversary theme cruise!

I love it.......we can have a "Yum Yum Valentine Fashion Show" with RED as the theme color!:D

This is so exciting. I am all for a fashion show. And we have an aft cabin (how convenient!) Of course, we need to keep our hands free to hold our glass of (pick one or more) Diet Coke, Sparkling Water, Champagne, Pinot Grigio, Margarita, Wang Wang . . . . . .

Sean, if you do not want to model, perhaps you can be the photographer?

You know I am really not sure how this all evolved other than many things. First the day for the Yum Yum Man cruise was not chosen because of Valentines Day but rather because it was the cheapest week:D But it worked out good. We had not even realized when we switched to that week that Valentines day was even in that week. Then there has been a long time running joke long before we had the beautiful Oosterdam Banner that we needed to wear something or wave something that could be seen from the San Diego Web Cam. Now this goes back over 2 years but it was either Sean or Copper or both that came up with the idea of a Red Bra. But of course we elaborated it for Sean to be a Red Hat. But then we also discovered that on the Feb Cruise we have a group of Red Hatters from Canada that we are also trying to get enrolled with our group or at least join us in the San Diego web Cam Wave. We want to break the record of the most out there for a Wave. So far the most was from the March 17th sailing this year with 33

2746745390028362306sECbCQ_th.jpg

Then I am not even sure how we came up with the name but I think credit goes to hammybee. Currently what is planned since we all LOVE the Yum Yum Men and it is Valentine's Day we are going to have T-Shirts made with the two Yum Yum pictures on them. (I am going to be on the Oosterdam in December and will take pictures) We will them sell them here on the CC board and to those cruising with us for just a few dollars over cost and shipping and the extra money we are going to give to the Yum Yum Men. So you can see this thing has many to credit for where it has gone and where it is going:D

This is so exciting. I am all for a fashion show. And we have an aft cabin (how convenient!) Of course, we need to keep our hands free to hold our glass of (pick one or more) Diet Coke, Sparkling Water, Champagne, Pinot Grigio, Margarita, Wang Wang . . . . . .

Sean, if you do not want to model, perhaps you can be the photographer?

Stacey, Sean is not getting of that easy. I think Tom can be the photographer;)

You know I am really not sure how this all evolved other than many things. First the day for the Yum Yum Man cruise was not chosen because of Valentines Day but rather because it was the cheapest week:D But it worked out good. We had not even realized when we switched to that week that Valentines day was even in that week. Then there has been a long time running joke long before we had the beautiful Oosterdam Banner that we needed to wear something or wave something that could be seen from the San Diego Web Cam. Now this goes back over 2 years but it was either Sean or Copper or both that came up with the idea of a Red Bra. But of course we elaborated it for Sean to be a Red Hat. But then we also discovered that on the Feb Cruise we have a group of Red Hatters from Canada that we are also trying to get enrolled with our group or at least join us in the San Diego web Cam Wave. We want to break the record of the most out there for a Wave. So far the most was from the March 17th sailing this year with 33

Then I am not even sure how we came up with the name but I think credit goes to hammybee. Currently what is planned since we all LOVE the Yum Yum Men and it is Valentine's Day we are going to have T-Shirts made with the two Yum Yum pictures on them. (I am going to be on the Oosterdam in December and will take pictures) We will them sell them here on the CC board and to those cruising with us for just a few dollars over cost and shipping and the extra money we are going to give to the Yum Yum Men. So you can see this thing has many to credit for where it has gone and where it is going:D

OH MY! I think this is a riot!

Make sure you get Red T-Shirts! I think you should get orders before you have them made so you can get the right sizes. We had sweatshirts made for all of us to match on our recent Family cruise...it was fun!

OH...we can come up with lot's of ideas for a Valentine Theme!

Oh great....I suppose to fit the Valentines "theme", you will want me to prance around in a red cupid diaper and bow and arrow!

Sean, you just keep coming up with these brilliant ideas all on your own:D

Note to Richard ....Please work on an outfit for Sean that resembles a red cupid diaper and bow and arrow!

OH MY! I think this is a riot!

Make sure you get Red T-Shirts! I think you should get orders before you have them made so you can get the right sizes. We had sweatshirts made for all of us to match on our recent Family cruise...it was fun!

OH...we can come up with lot's of ideas for a Valentine Theme!

Christine, Yes, I had already planned on it being a Red T-Shirt. It will say "Yum Yum Man Worshippers Cruise Feb. 2008" most likely on the back. Then on the front maybe the pictures of the two Yum Yum Men and it saying "We Love the Yum Yum Men"

Yes, I plan to take orders for a couple of weeks, then my TA is good friends with a guy that owns a company that makes Logo T-shirts and can get us a good deal.:)

Yep that's pretty much the story....but my red hat connection I think started in our Roll Call thread. We were talking about the Yum Yum mans red hat and it took off from there.I am the guilty party on the red bra....I suggested Lisa twirl one to be seen better at the wave.... and of course Copper's interest perked up at that and we both studied Lisa's wave pictures and the red bra never appeared. :(

Sean, you just keep coming up with these brilliant ideas all on your own:D

Note to Richard ....Please work on an outfit for Sean that resembles a red cupid diaper and bow and arrow!

When will I ever learn to keep my BIG mouth shut...

Christine, Yes, I had already planned on it being a Red T-Shirt. It will say "Yum Yum Man Worshippers Cruise Feb. 2008" most likely on the back. Then on the front maybe the pictures of the two Yum Yum Men and it saying "We Love the Yum Yum Men"

Yes, I plan to take orders for a couple of weeks, then my TA is good friends with a guy that owns a company that makes Logo T-shirts and can get us a good deal.:)

Sounds perfect! Although you will pay more to have printing on the front and back! But...what the heck! Sounds like fun....and you can organize a gathering one day for everyone to wear the shirts at the same time and take a group pic! I love it!

Sounds like I cannot miss this cruise....this stuff is right up my alley! We can make a cute door decoration to follow the theme and identify everyone in the group! :D

Yep that's pretty much the story....but my red hat connection I think started in our Roll Call thread. We were talking about the Yum Yum mans red hat and it took off from there.I am the guilty party on the red bra....I suggested Lisa twirl one to be seen better at the wave.... and of course Copper's interest perked up at that and we both studied Lisa's wave pictures and the red bra never appeared. :(

Sean, here it is:D

2125496230028362306MKQDzE_th.jpg

Yes, I will admit I totally forgot when we did do the wave on March 17th. There was so much going on that I totally forgot:o

Sounds perfect! Although you will pay more to have printing on the front and back! But...what the heck! Sounds like fun....and you can organize a gathering one day for everyone to wear the shirts at the same time and take a group pic! I love it!

Sounds like I cannot miss this cruise....this stuff is right up my alley! We can make a cute door decoration to follow the theme and identify everyone in the group! :D

Christine, I had not thought about the extra cost, so I may try to place it all on the front.

But YES, this is going to be a lot of fun and we will definitely be decorating doors. We are going to have a lot of fun:D ;)

Note to Richard, I am so very sorry that we Hi Jacked your thread but if we can help convince you and Christine (and anyone else reading) to join us on the Yum Yum Man Cruise then we succeeded in our mission:D

Lisa....

Don't worry! He doesn't mind you Hi-jacking his thread! Right now he is too busy packing for his next Cruise!

Can you believe he leaves NYC again this Tuesday!!??

BRAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Richard being the fashion designer, perhaps we can enlist him to assist with the design our Yum Yum Man shirts? Then, when we are wearing them and everyone is trying to rip them off of our backs asking "where did you get that shirt?" we can point to Richard and this could be the beginning of something special. Very special.

Richard, are you listening???

Now I will go check eBay for a red bra in my size. After the shirts get "ripped off our back", I need to be suitably covered!

Sean, here it is:D

2125496230028362306MKQDzE_th.jpg

Yes, I will admit I totally forgot when we did do the wave on March 17th. There was so much going on that I totally forgot:o

Oh sure....you forgot .....Are you sure the real story is you were afraid some longshoreman would see you twirling that bra on the bow and get the wrong idea?

Oh sure....you forgot .....Are you sure the real story is you were afraid some longshoreman would see you twirling that bra on the bow and get the wrong idea?

:D ;) LOL, actually I did not want to embarrass my Officer friends on board. But I think Hans the Bar Manager finally figured I was a bit crazy when I would kept coming up to him saying Hola!!! after enjoying a few margaritas :D

With Richard being the fashion designer, perhaps we can enlist him to assist with the design our Yum Yum Man shirts? Then, when we are wearing them and everyone is trying to rip them off of our backs asking "where did you get that shirt?" we can point to Richard and this could be the beginning of something special. Very special.

Richard, are you listening???

Now I will go check eBay for a red bra in my size. After the shirts get "ripped off our back", I need to be suitably covered!

Stacey....always wise to have a back up plan in case you are mobbed.:D

Yeah Richard.....this could result in a whole clothing line!

Archived