Priceline

Beth_55

If you place a bid and lose, I know you have to wait 24 hrs but do you have to raise the bid or can you keep hoping to get the price you want ? I have read that the Renaissance is the only 4 star in downtown Ft Lauderdale. I guess there is no sure way to get Embassy Suites is there ? This is for late September. Thanks !

There actually is a way to insure that you get the Doubletree...I did it a couple of months ago and got a room for $76 in October. Problem is, I don't remember what the trick was, off the top of my head. I think I started at biddingfortravel.com, but can't remember if that was where I found the info.

I can't look into it right now, but I'll try to do that tomorrow and post back if you haven't heard.

If you place a bid and lose, I know you have to wait 24 hrs but do you have to raise the bid or can you keep hoping to get the price you want ? I have read that the Renaissance is the only 4 star in downtown Ft Lauderdale. I guess there is no sure way to get Embassy Suites is there ? This is for late September. Thanks !

You can no longer get Embassy Suites in FLL. It used to be included but no longer is.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if you are able to get a good price on Embassy Suites in Sept through other routes as this is usually a cheaper time to go to FLL.

Any suggestions for Fort Lauderdale/FLL using Priceline for early 12/07??? Thanks

You may want to look at Hotwire also. I think you have a good possibility of getting the Renaissance on 17th Street. I cruise a lot in December and always end up with the Renaissance.

I want to trust that if I go through priceline or hotwire, that I won't be disappointed, we don't normally stay at expensive hotels just something along the lines of Holiday Inn, etc....How can I know for sure.... Should I just book directly with the hotel if I have any doubts... I am just wanted some advice , help!!

I want to trust that if I go through priceline or hotwire, that I won't be disappointed, we don't normally stay at expensive hotels just something along the lines of Holiday Inn, etc....How can I know for sure.... Should I just book directly with the hotel if I have any doubts... I am just wanted some advice , help!!

If you understand which hotels are in each star group and understand the areas you are bidding in, it can be very successful, I've only been disappointed once out of maybe 50 times gOOD LUCK

Archived