AWESOME DISCOUNT through Carnival

danielleb25

hi. i just wanted to let you guys know that booked your own cruise or with a TA, that there is an awesome discount for armed forces personeel. i almost booked my cruise using expedia. thankfully i called carnival and saved over $300 because DH was honorable discharge from the Air Force. we just had to fax them a copy of his discharge papers and a photo ID. thank god for that! that alone payed for our scuba diving that we probably wouldnt have gotten to go on.

hi. i just wanted to let you guys know that booked your own cruise or with a TA, that there is an awesome discount for armed forces personeel. i almost booked my cruise using expedia. thankfully i called carnival and saved over $300 because DH was honorable discharge from the Air Force. we just had to fax them a copy of his discharge papers and a photo ID. thank god for that! that alone payed for our scuba diving that we probably wouldnt have gotten to go on.

Great!! Now if you can get a discount on airfare or even get a plane to arrive on time, you are there. Thank your hubby for me. We appreciate what he did.

hey clackey. DH and i met at Arkansas State in Mountain Home! we miss the beautiful lakes! He and I were both in the Mortuary Science Program out there. Hope we can someday meet and greet on a cruise

It would be a pleasure. If you are in Mtn. Home again, look me up. I am the only clackey in the book.;) Or better yet, book a cruise on the Holiday for 12/3/07. We have only 2 couples on the roll call.:(

Archived