Just off the Sensation this morning - questions?

sns101

Where are the August 26th cruisers? I just looked up the roll call. It as started back in January 2007, but my entry was #3. The ship is almost sold out so where are the cruisers? hahaha!

This is my first time sailing alone. I truly need a break from work and the rate was just too good to pass up for one person. I'm a bit concerned about the ship (based on some reviews) as well as sailing alone, but I'm determined to have a good time.

So, who's going on August 26th?

I have a question, why is everyone going on the 23rd and not the 19? :D

I'll be sooooo alone. ;) I wonder if there is a group booked that week or something?

i know how you feel .. no one even joined my roll call..=(

Thank You for the info! Do you know what time the latest you need to be back on the ship when leaving Nassau???

The arrival and departure times were differrent both times I visited, but I believe you had to be on board a half hour before departure.

Where are the August 26th cruisers? I just looked up the roll call. It as started back in January 2007, but my entry was #3. The ship is almost sold out so where are the cruisers? hahaha!

i know how you feel .. no one even joined my roll call..=(

Mine either! What I've found is that the longer cruises and bigger ships have more repeat cruisers that have discovered cruise critic already. The smaller ships boards can be much quieter but don't worry, the ships will be full and you will meet folks on board instead of ahead of time!:)

Mine either! What I've found is that the longer cruises and bigger ships have more repeat cruisers that have discovered cruise critic already. The smaller ships boards can be much quieter but don't worry, the ships will be full and you will meet folks on board instead of ahead of time!:)

lol i hope so.... no one cares thats it my birthday cruise and they dont wanna celebrate with me =( lol

We are sailing the Sensation Dec 13th, and this is my first cruise as an adult, and my DH's second.. (he went with our son and my dad a few yrs ago since I wouldn't go). I am braver now, and am really getting excited, and reading these boards really feeds my excitement. Thanks to all for all the great advice and fun messages. :)

Carol

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, It sounds like people get on board as early 11am, but the info sent by Carnival states you should not be there earlier than 12:30. Can you get on early if you are not a VIP? Also, how close are the car rental places. I will need to drop off a rental car before embarking. Any advice? I am a 1st timer and am going with my daughter as a college graduation gift on 9/20.

Hey, It sounds like people get on board as early 11am, but the info sent by Carnival states you should not be there earlier than 12:30. Can you get on early if you are not a VIP? Also, how close are the car rental places. I will need to drop off a rental car before embarking. Any advice? I am a 1st timer and am going with my daughter as a college graduation gift on 9/20.

Join our roll call =) <3333 ill be on your cruise

Archived