Join us at The Oasis in January!

lishka

Hello fellow cruisers!

We are booked on the Westerdam for January 27, 2007 and over at our roll call we started talking about how 12 of us should each put in $135 and book the Oasis WITH the Royal Palm Package upgrade...it's about the same price as one couple booking a cabana (WITHOUT Butler upgrade!)

We will have our own private washroom, showers, beach, water slide, bartender, butler, music, etc, etc..not to mention free steaks, drinks and a heck of a lot of fun!

We went ahead and booked it, and we still have room for a few more couples (or singles :rolleyes: ) Don't worry about not knowing us - we haven't met each other!!!! Should be fun!

We dont have a huge gathering at our roll call yet, so I thought I would post this outside of the roll call in case someone who is lurking might want to come along.......

Here is the link to join our roll call!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=578358

Lishka, please keep us on the end of the list. Only reason we are not making a firm commitment today is the problem I am having with my legs and balance.

If you have 10 committed please do close us out. I will respond within 24hrs with commitment or sorry can't do.

Hello fellow cruisers!

We are booked on the Westerdam for January 27, 2007 and over at our roll call we started talking about how 12 of us should each put in $135 and book the Oasis WITH the Royal Palm Package upgrade...it's about the same price as one couple booking a cabana (WITHOUT Butler upgrade!)

We will have our own private washroom, showers, beach, water slide, bartender, butler, music, etc, etc..not to mention free steaks, drinks and a heck of a lot of fun!

We went ahead and booked it, and we still have room for a few more couples (or singles :rolleyes: ) Don't worry about not knowing us - we haven't met each other!!!! Should be fun!

We dont have a huge gathering at our roll call yet, so I thought I would post this outside of the roll call in case someone who is lurking might want to come along.......

Here is the link to join our roll call!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=578358

You can keep us at the TOP of the list ... :D :D :D :D .

Lishka, please keep us on the end of the list. Only reason we are not making a firm commitment today is the problem I am having with my legs and balance.

If you have 10 committed please do close us out. I will respond within 24hrs with commitment or sorry can't do.

Joe - there will be room for you. Period. End of story!

12 is just the minimum to bring it in at 135 ea...we can have more and if you are able, you WILL have a spot at the bar! ;)

I think between Gary, June, Chris & I...(and Deb of course!) we will have you sitting in the Oasis without breakin' a sweat!

Greetings to all,

We booked the Grand Cabana this past March. It was wonderful! I have posted pictures but they are liitle thumbnails. Anyone wanting bigger pictures email me at sirdavid@twcny.rr.com

I can try to answer any questions.

Enjoy.:):):)

David

Your wonderful review and photos played a big part in our decision! :)

• 4 months later...

Liska,

Have you noticed that some of the old links from the roll call are embedded into this thread. I can't figure out why.

I hope we receive some last minute sign ups to our roll call. I would hate to fall short of our Cruise Critic Meet & Greet expectation of 40 joining our get together.

Archived