LAX to ship

grandgeezer

Taxi, around $50 for up to 5 people.

We sometimes find another couple and split the cost. :)

Or you can rent a car from Enterprise and turn it in across the street from the pier.

Enterprise usually doesn't do one ways. Does this one do it?

What's the best way to get from Los Angeles airport to the cruise dock? I'm booked on the Island Princess departing for the Panama Canal.

Super Shuttle is $17pp.

You can sign-up online or by phone ahead of time and then you only need to tip the driver. Cheaper than a taxi or limo, but know that Super Shuttle may make one or two rounds of the airport to pick up other passengers. And maybe a stop on the way to the cruise ship to drop off other passengers. Or you may be the only passengers...no way to predict.

What's the best way to get from Los Angeles airport to the cruise dock? I'm booked on the Island Princess departing for the Panama Canal.

What about a Princess transfer? We've used them 3 times without any trouble. It is not terribly expensive ($30 per person as I recall) and they are responsible to get you to the ship before sailing.

What about a Princess transfer? We've used them 3 times without any trouble. It is not terribly expensive ($30 per person as I recall) and they are responsible to get you to the ship before sailing.

The cruise line transfers are the most affordable way of reaching the ship. They frequently make you wait for a bus, or for the bus to fill up. I'm too impatient, I want to get to the ship as soon as possible. It's worth a few dollars more...

I just called Enterprise. They want a $40 drop off charge for car rental at Port and drop off at LAX, besides $39.99/day + tax for an intermediate car.

Pia

If you talk with the LAX manager at Enterprise and advise that you are a cruise ship passenger they will waive the $40 drop fee. :)

Archived