Another return in torrential rain

lysolqn

Well, Crown returns today as it did last sailing, in a torrential downpour. Hope the weather doesn't put a "damper" on the good times had by those getting off or by the good times about to be had by those boarding. Can't wait to read the reviews of those disembarking 'cause next time it's our turn - and I do hope it's dry!

Well, Crown returns today as it did last sailing, in a torrential downpour. Hope the weather doesn't put a "damper" on the good times had by those getting off or by the good times about to be had by those boarding. Can't wait to read the reviews of those disembarking 'cause next time it's our turn - and I do hope it's dry!

I agree. We have done that horrible downpour as you get off the ship and attempt to get a taxi. It really is horrible.

Isn't it amazing. It's like deja vu all over again! We left on the 23rd of July in torrential rain also but it didn't ruin our great cruise. My husband and I still went outside on deck for sailaway with our drinks! Only in New York!

Last year, we had sailaway in the rain. It was the shortened cruise right after the list. This year, we got off on July 23rd and it was raining cats and dogs. A little rain on either end doesn't ruin it for me. When it starts interfereing with sea days and port days, it gets a little dissappointing, but there are always ways to enjoy yourself on a cruise.

Guest LoveMyBoxer
I see you're on Long Island; it's "torrential" here in New Jersey!

Nope, I'm in NYC by Wall Street and it's still just steady rain.

P.S. Maybe my perception of "torrential" has changed since last Wednesday's storm!!!! LOL :)

Archived