Zipline with kids?

Brenkel

My 8 and 10 year olds really want to zipline and from everything that I have researched they can at the Dennery ziplines. Now for me can and should are two different things. Has anyone taken kids on the ziplines? If so how did they do? Any input on whether this is safe for kids would be great!

There were no kids on it when we did it. Would I have allowed my kids at that age....sure would. As long as they can behave and follow the instructions it should be no problem. I would be happy to have kids in my group and help keep an eye on them while you are taking your turn. Just be sure they really are ready to...it would be a shame to pay the money and then have them decide not to and have to sit it out.

Thanks for the replies. They really wanted to do it on our last cruise, but they were 8 and 6. I have been told that my DD who is 8 can do the zipline with one of the guides if she gets scared, so that does make me feel better. Right now we are planning on doing the zipline!

Thanks for the replies. They really wanted to do it on our last cruise, but they were 8 and 6. I have been told that my DD who is 8 can do the zipline with one of the guides if she gets scared, so that does make me feel better. Right now we are planning on doing the zipline!

My 9 & 6 yo girls did it and loved it . If yours are afraid of hights maybe , no . If not , its very safe . You are conected by a rope at all times ( 2 lines , one clips on then the other clips off ). Go enjoy and dont worry at all...

MPK

Archived