using discount places on net

New to forum.

Would like to know if any of you have used those places that advertise getting lower rates (hopefully you know who I mean as I am not sure if I can post the names). I have found a site with lower prices but have never done it regarding a cruise so I am kind of leery!

Would appreciate any feedback on this.

:) That's all we use.....after several cruises I've established a relationship with a on line TA who will guarentee the "best rate" and he hasn't let us down yet....even better than the cruise line themselves, and in some cases even get additional on board credit thru a promotion. But prior to that we used several other on line agencies and had no problems with any of them.

:) That's all we use.....after several cruises I've established a relationship with a on line TA who will guarentee the "best rate" and he hasn't let us down yet....even better than the cruise line themselves, and in some cases even get additional on board credit thru a promotion. But prior to that we used several other on line agencies and had no problems with any of them.

Same here, we haved booked both ways, direct and through and online agency and have always saved money online and been very happy. Good Luck!

Some of the online agencies can save you lots of money and are very reputable. However, be sure to read the fine print for changes and cancellations. There is a very popular, well-used online agency that has some pretty steep fees for any kind of a change. Make sure the agency you select has an 800 number where you can check. You usually can find this info by scrolling around and going to links on the website. Not easy to find, but it's there.

Please check our community guidelines... this thread has been closed bec. it became a litany of "email me for info" or veiled references to travel agents. There are a lot of agencies that advertise on CC.. you can always contact one of them.

There are more and more threads that are evolving into this Travel agent debate and nearly all of them eventually go the same way.. it's almost impossible to discuss apparently without interjecting the inferences etc.

For that reason and because so many posts on this thread violated the guidelines it has been closed.. as will others that head down the same path...

Archived