Air Canada Boston to Montreal

martinimadam

I'll be taking Air Canada from Boston to Montreal 10/23. It's the only non-stop I could find. It looks like a very small plane! Will they have cocktail service? Do they have restrooms? Silly, but very necessary questions:o !

Air Canada uses Regional Jets on those runs. Full service and washrooms to be sure. I really like them; easy on, easy off, easy baggage claim. You should enjoy it.

I'm planning on taking two suitcases and a roller carry-on. Will The Air Canada Regional jets be able to handle them? I looked on the Air Canada web site and they said two suitcases and two carry-ons; but, didn't know if there were exceptions for the smaller planes. I know when I fly American Eagle that I have to gate check my roller carry-on, cuz it won't fit under the seat or in the overhead. Are the Air Canada planes bigger?

I'm planning on taking two suitcases and a roller carry-on. Will The Air Canada Regional jets be able to handle them? I looked on the Air Canada web site and they said two suitcases and two carry-ons; but, didn't know if there were exceptions for the smaller planes. I know when I fly American Eagle that I have to gate check my roller carry-on, cuz it won't fit under the seat or in the overhead. Are the Air Canada planes bigger?

You won't be able to take the rollerboard on unless it fits under your seat. I was on this flight two weeks ago....way too small for my liking. There was very little room up top, a sports bag could probably squish in there. However, they do have the service where you just leave your carry on in a little compartment by the door to the plane and they load it for you and then you pick it up on arrival then go and pick up your luggage. So it's basically stored separately from you, but treated better than checked luggage.

Thanks Cruise Junky. That's what I thought. One more question...are the bulkhead seats OK? I'd like to take advantage of the leg room, if they're not obstructed.

Hmm good question...Can't say I actually noticed them...I'm sure there's a bit more space, the seats were very close together though and I had a rather large women sitting next to me. I'm usually ok flying, but I felt a bit confined on that flight. You even had to crouch a bit to see out of the window.

Archived