Current concierges?

fflady

We are sailing this Sunday. Just got a form letter, "Dear Guest" form letter via E-mail. Standard stuff, what the CL lounge can do for you.

It was signed by Robert Madouche, Concierge.

Anyone ever hear of him?:confused:

I guess since Dee Dee is out for awhile, he'll be taking over.

If this is the Robert I remember from the Guest Services staff, he was superb in that role; very helpful and friendly. I would predict he'd be outstanding as a concierge. Since we'll be on the AD for her January 25 and February 1 sailings, I'm looking forward to seeing Robert again!

If this is the Robert I remember from the Guest Services staff, he was superb in that role; very helpful and friendly. I would predict he'd be outstanding as a concierge. Since we'll be on the AD for her January 25 and February 1 sailings, I'm looking forward to seeing Robert again!

Robert was trying to be helpful and was certinly friendly, but not very knowledgeable. I knew more than he did about the disembark process and he insisted that the ice show was sold out and couldn't get us tickets. Then ,he said he would give us VIP tickets,,,, after I reminded him that was one of the perks for being in an OS and a Diamond member. But the tickets he gave us were for the show that was already in session. Then my Dh saw the tickets we needed on a counter, just sitting out for people to take and DH said "can I have 2 of these" and he said yes... that was the show he told us was sold out. Meanwhile, it was half full.

He really wanted to help, but Ithink he just didn't have the knowledge.

He called the room every day with a recorded message... and repeated it again during the day. It was really useless info, telling us what port we were in ( after we got back from our excursions) and what time to get back on the ship...anyway, you can't delete the messages until you have heard the whole thing, so it was a bit of a PITA

ALL INFO HERE IS PROVIDED BY MEMBERS OF CC. :D

Below you will find RCCLs complete fleet (21 ships) in alphabetical order.

The lightened text are the ships without CLs.

The text you can easily read are the ships which have the lounge as well as who is currently taking care of it.

Where there is more than one person listed those are who fill-in when vacation comes into play. If their name is underlined they are believed to be currently active.

You can contact them at xx_concierge@rccl. com, just replace xx with the two initials in front of the ships name on the list. (remove space at .com)

1. AD Adventure of the Seas - Duygu Tanel (DeDe)14DEC-??FEB /Robert Madouche- Carmen

2. BR Brilliance of the Seas - Katherine Valenzuela (barkeeps Angela & Milan)

3. EN Enchantment of the Seas - Julian Querico (on holiday with Precious ;) )/ Gonzalo Alfaro of Guest Serv.

4. EX Explorer of the Seas - Ricardo Ugalde (Barkeep Tomas)

5. FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge) - François Roux/Willie Salaya (on holiday as of 9/28)

________________________(Diamond) - Willie (until 01/29/09)/Carmeliza Colina/Amit Chattopadhyay

________________________[Waiter, Melvin Gomez]

6. -- Grandeur of the Seas - none

7. ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge) - Karen/Gershwin/

____________________________ (Diamond) - Ricardo Mock/Columella Arandia

8. JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid (6 wk holiday 11/28->)/ Alexandria (barkeep Teodore)

9. LG Legend of the Seas - Diego Tripaldi (on holiday May 2008 then moving to SR)

10. LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge) - Anthea Helmsing / Pretty Sahmu / Mario

________________________(Diamond) -Mario Adonis Reyes

11. -- Majesty of the Seas (MJ) - none

12. MA Mariner of the Seas - Fernando Ugalde/Allen Fajardo (on holiday until 12/14) (barman Augusto, Aubrey, Jupiter wkly rotation) [auxillary Joycelyn, Sheldon]

13. -- Monarch of the Seas (MN) - none

14. NV Navigator of the Seas – Carlos Marasigan (on holiday until DEC)/Carlos Javier Ortiz (barman Allen and Michael Solomon)

15. OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge) - ??

____________________ (Diamond) - ??

16. RD Radiance of the Seas- Reyno Varkevisser (on GR desk)/Juan Diego Miranda-Allen

17. -- Rhapsody of the Seas (RH) - none

18. SR Serenade of the Seas - Rahul Barua/ Kenneth Boodoo (will cover for Rahul for his upcoming holiday)

19. SP Splendour of the Seas – Kelly Rizzaldo

20. -- Vision of the Seas (VI) - none

21. VY Voyager of the Seas - Martin Sanchez (back 11/22/08) / Cara Brown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outstanding Concierges who are now (rumored) leaving RCCL

MARITZA (SR) MOOLAN -CONFIRMED & GONE

RICKY (EX) 08/23/2009

CARLOS (NV)

:(

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Giovanna[holiday-April then moves to MA in JUNE]

/Kenneth Boodoo (Mid April 2009)

In August, Allen Fajardo told me that he was coming back to the Mariner as Concierge after Christmas in order to sail the 54 day around the Horn cruise to California. Wonder if he is on the ship. Just watching her sailaway. Will miss this wonderful ship from a port that is so convenient to us. .

In August, Allen Fajardo told me that he was coming back to the Mariner as Concierge after Christmas in order to sail the 54 day around the Horn cruise to California. Wonder if he is on the ship. Just watching her sailaway. Will miss this wonderful ship from a port that is so convenient to us. .

Most likely, as he was to be back on board 14DEC. Per Allen himself. ;) :)

What a trip that is going to be, huh! :D

Most likely, as he was to be back on board 14DEC. Per Allen himself. ;) :)

What a trip that is going to be, huh! :D

It will be a wonderful trip!!! She looked so beautiful as she came through the passage into the ocean -- a lit up and glittering. She is still sailing out and can be glimpsed in the distance: http://cocoabeachnow.com/beachcams.cfm/mode/portcanaveral#cam She sailed at 8 PM.

And the folks in the CL will have a fabulous Concierge.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes....Allan is on the Mariner right now.

Anyone know anything about Julian? I've been trying to track him down. I would think he would be back to work by now. I was on his last voyage on the Enchantment and he said it was rumored that he would go to the Radiance. I want to know where he is so I can book that ship!

ALL INFO HERE IS PROVIDED BY MEMBERS OF CC. :D

Below you will find RCCLs complete fleet (21 ships) in alphabetical order.

The lightened text are the ships without CLs.

The text you can easily read are the ships which have the lounge as well as who is currently taking care of it.

Where there is more than one person listed those are who fill-in when vacation comes into play. If their name is underlined they are believed to be currently active.

You can contact them at xx_concierge@rccl. com, just replace xx with the two initials in front of the ships name on the list. (remove space at .com)

1. AD Adventure of the Seas - Duygu Tanel (DeDe)14DEC-??FEB /Robert Madouche- Carmen

2. BR Brilliance of the Seas - Katherine Valenzuela (barkeeps Angela & Milan)

3. EN Enchantment of the Seas - Julian Querico (on holiday with Precious ;) )/ Gonzalo Alfaro of Guest Serv.

4. EX Explorer of the Seas - Ricardo Ugalde (Barkeep Tomas)

5. FR Freedom of the Seas (Concierge) - François Roux/Willie Salaya (on holiday as of 9/28)

________________________(Diamond) - Willie (until 01/29/09)/Carmeliza Colina/Amit Chattopadhyay

________________________[Waiter, Melvin Gomez]

6. -- Grandeur of the Seas - none

7. ID Independence of the Seas (Concierge) - Karen/Gershwin/

____________________________ (Diamond) - Ricardo Mock/Columella Arandia

8. JW Jewel of the Seas - Nedere Reid (6 wk holiday 11/28->)/ Alexandria (barkeep Teodore)

9. LG Legend of the Seas - Diego Tripaldi (on holiday May 2008 then moving to SR)

10. LB Liberty of the Seas (Concierge) - Anthea Helmsing / Pretty Sahmu / Mario

________________________(Diamond) -Mario Adonis Reyes

11. -- Majesty of the Seas (MJ) - none

12. MA Mariner of the Seas - Fernando Ugalde/Allen Fajardo (on holiday until 12/14) (barman Augusto, Aubrey, Jupiter wkly rotation) [auxillary Joycelyn, Sheldon]

13. -- Monarch of the Seas (MN) - none

14. NV Navigator of the Seas – Carlos Marasigan (on holiday until DEC)/Carlos Javier Ortiz (barman Allen and Michael Solomon)

15. OA Oasis of the Seas (Concierge) - ??

____________________ (Diamond) - ??

16. RD Radiance of the Seas- Reyno Varkevisser (on GR desk)/Juan Diego Miranda-Allen

17. -- Rhapsody of the Seas (RH) - none

18. SR Serenade of the Seas - Rahul Barua/ Kenneth Boodoo (will cover for Rahul for his upcoming holiday)

19. SP Splendour of the Seas – Kelly Rizzaldo

20. -- Vision of the Seas (VI) - none

21. VY Voyager of the Seas - Martin Sanchez (back 11/22/08) / Cara Brown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outstanding Concierges who are now (rumored) leaving RCCL

MARITZA (SR) MOOLAN -CONFIRMED & GONE

RICKY (EX) 08/23/2009

CARLOS (NV)

WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

Giovanna[holiday-April then moves to MA in JUNE]

/Kenneth Boodoo (Mid April 2009)

"14. NV Navigator of the Seas – Carlos Marasigan (on holiday until DEC)/Carlos Javier Ortiz (barman Allen and Michael Solomon)"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone confirm which "Carlos" is currently in the Concierge?

Thanks.

I heard that Julian's contract was not renewed! He was one of my all time fav's. Anyone else have feedback on this.:(

I've heard many good things about Julian. I'm sorry to hear this. :(

"14. NV Navigator of the Seas – Carlos Marasigan (on holiday until DEC)/Carlos Javier Ortiz (barman Allen and Michael Solomon)"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone confirm which "Carlos" is currently in the Concierge?

Thanks.

We were on the Nav on Dec11th and Carlos Marasigan was back!:D We did the TA with Javier.

Julian's contract not renewed!!?!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Surely that's not true! Surely somebody knows something. Where are you Mommabean?

Julian received word this week that he will begin a new contract on board the Independence of the Seas on March 1st. I am assuming it will be in the diamond lounge since I know that was what he was interested in and he went and checked in out in Cozumel the last time we were there on Enchantment. I can't be sure though because he didn't say. If I hear which lounge he is in for sure, I'll let you know. But IOS is for sure.

The huge turnover in crew on Enchantment was because they needed a mostly Spanish speaking crew due to the partial home port being in Panama. Julian doesn't speak spanish.

And...Julian and Precious are loving married life together.

Gina

Archived