Destiny moves to Miami

Cruising89143

I'm am betting the Truimph goes to NOLA and the Spirit will replace the Destiny in San Juan.

The Spirit would be wasted in San Juan.

The Spirit is long range fast cruise ship. The Southern itinerary is basically just floatin' around.

Great News! if is true it will be the best! I was time for a change! Dont get me wrong I love Destiny but, it was about time to make a change..too many yeras here in san juan...with this change and a new itinerary for 2008 will be a blast for all of us here in the caribbbean!

BRAVO FOR CARNIVAL!

CARMEN

http://www.cruise-community.com/ShowStory.asp?ID=12462

Part of the article.

Carnival Cruise Lines will expand its short cruise offerings from Miami with the 2,052-passenger Carnival Imagination and the 2,642-passenger Carnival Destiny operating new itineraries beginning in the fall next year.

Imagination moving to the three and four day runs and the Destiny is taking the Imaginations place.

Guess the next question will be which ship takes the Destiny's place in San Juan. My bet is the Triumph or Victory.

Great News! if is true it will be the best! I was time for a change! Dont get me wrong I love Destiny but, it was about time to make a change..too many yeras here in san juan...with this change and a new itinerary for 2008 will be a blast for all of us here in the caribbbean!

BRAVO FOR CARNIVAL!

CARMEN

My thoughts exactly Carmen! I so badly want to come back to San Juan but don't want to sail Destiny again. Been looking at Princess for this very reason, but the $$$ difference is ridiculous.

My thoughts exactly Carmen! I so badly want to come back to San Juan but don't want to sail Destiny again. Been looking at Princess for this very reason, but the $$$ difference is ridiculous.

Hi Michelle! how are you? there will be good prices for 2008 Im already bk my groups for 2008..New itinerary new Ship! Im jumping around! Im so so happy we ask for a very long time to Carnival to change ships and they did! We are not sure as per today but they only have 2 ships that can accomodate 5 persons in cabin ( Victory or Triumph) so any one will be fine! the caribbean princess will be saling from san juan next year.

Im on carnival liberty this year saling on Nov 2 from ft lauderdele..

take care

carmen

I don't care where she ends up I just want to do the canal in a Spirit class:D Have my cabin picked and told my PVP to call the minute she heard anything:D

I'm with you. I'm just waiting, so is my freind Lorna. We also have our cabins all picked out. I can't wait.

Well we will all know by Friday what ship it is!! Bets on the Victory!!! I already know that when it changes everything that I booked on the Destiny will be on the new ship!! What a rush!!!:)

the think is that i was sure it was the victory but looking on carnival reservations the only ship that does not have any itinerary starting on oct/12/08 its the triumph..any one will do super for all of us here in san juan!

Archived