Ship Class ?

In2why

I tried looking on Carnivals website and then here on the Celebration's review but couldn't figure out what "class" of ship she is, or even other ships. Is there a place to find out that info and the differences between them? We are booked on our first cruise and I am already looking for our second but wnat to compare ships. Thanks

Im sure someone will provide the link from Carnival, seen it and have it saved somewhere...lol.

I want to book a spirit class ship and I forget which ones they are too. One of those 5As where the french window opens.

A WORD OF WARNING . . . about the 5A cabins . . . they are French DOORS and they open up to the outside, BUT the view is pretty much blocked by the ship's lifeboats. I was awarded this cabin as an upgrade from an inside, so I certainly didn't complain (I was also lucky in that the cabin I was given had a small space in between two lifeboats so I could see some water), but they are certainly not worth the difference in price IMHO I see them listed at all the time.

Spirit Class Ships - Spirit, Pride, Legend, Miracle (I've been on 3 of them and by far my favorite class) :)

A WORD OF WARNING . . . about the 5A cabins . . . they are French DOORS and they open up to the outside, BUT the view is pretty much blocked by the ship's lifeboats. I was awarded this cabin as an upgrade from an inside, so I certainly didn't complain (I was also lucky in that the cabin I was given had a small space in between two lifeboats so I could see some water), but they are certainly not worth the difference in price IMHO I see them listed at all the time.

Spirit Class Ships - Spirit, Pride, Legend, Miracle (I've been on 3 of them and by far my favorite class) :)

I'm sure they probably arent worth it...but Iv never had one. We only have the Ecstasy and the Conquest here, so thats why I want one. I want what I cant have. Im hoping a spirit class comes to New Orleans maybe? Close enough that I dont have to drive to the coast to do it.

Archived