Yikes. My Husband is mad!

krznkim

I have been on the Dream (in 2005) and I was on the Carnival Destiny (which is considered by some to be one of the "worst" ships that Carnival has....Although I loved it) and there is simply NO comparison..... the Destiny is far superior in size,decor,staff and food...IMHO. So If your Husband loved the Dream I have no doubt that he'll love Carnival; especially the Liberty (which many will say is one of the "best" that Carnival has to offer)

Have a great cruise!!!

Andy

You know, I don't remember a lot of orange on the Liberty---there is a lot on the Freedom, though! But, I could be color blind!!

Your hubby is really going to "fall in love" with this ship, take my word for it.

You really can't compare the Norwegian Dawn with this ship--two different breeds.

Marilyn

I am in the opinion when going on a cruise that you are there for relaxation and enjoy what is presented to you, however the our cruise on the Dream was a NIGHTMARE. Having sailed on many larger ships, the Dream was old and run down. It holds no comparison to the new ships whether it's CCL, RCL or NCL. Being your first cruise, there was nothing to compare it to, so I can understand why you would enjoy it. Your husband can't help but enjoy what the Liberty has to offer and we are leaving in 4 weeks to enjoy it again. All else fails, slip him a valium, he will love the ship!

Archived