fridges

marthas harbour

hello

apologises for questions, there will be plenty more to come as i'm a cruise virgin:rolleyes: , will there be anything in them when we come aboard the ship? or are they for us to fill:D ? does every standard of stateroom have one? can we fill with fizzy, water, wine, bubbly, beer etc?

karen

hello

apologises for questions, there will be plenty more to come as i'm a cruise virgin:rolleyes: , will there be anything in them when we come aboard the ship? or are they for us to fill:D ? does every standard of stateroom have one? can we fill with fizzy, water, wine, bubbly, beer etc?

karen

All cabins have mini fridges. If there is water and soda cans in them that you do not want, simply ask your cabin steward to remove them. And yes, you can put in your own stuff and the cabin steward will add ice to the ice bucket inside for you to use.

Our experience, at least the last two years on Princess Cruises (Crown & Tahitian), is that there was nothing in the fridge when we first came aboard other than the ice bucket filled with ice ... no soda. There is always a large bottle of water on your desk (you pay for it if you use it).

hello

karen

OK, I'll bite...whats fizzy? :)

I never asked the cabin attendant to remove the stuff; I took it out myself & put it in the little hassock(sp). The top comes off & its easy to get to. Told the attendant what I did. It does take awhile for the fridge to cool down.

OK, I'll bite...whats fizzy? :)

Well, to my family, its coke, lemonade, sprite etc, so was thinking for the children:D

Thank you for the replies. I think we will bring some bits and bobs to fill up our fridge:)

I've heard there are cards you can buy for "fizzy", would these be good for the children? Where can I find out how much these are? Are they good to use all over the ship?

Archived