Suite 9205 on Carnival Conquest

SilkButterfly

SERENE,

You seem to know alot about different balconies and cabins. We are going on the Conquest. Can you tell me which cabin would be the best, 6442 or 6456?

Thanks!

I spend a lot of my waiting to get off the ship visiting various cabins- thats how i pass the time.

Out of both cabins listed above the 6456 is the best one.

6442 is the L shape cabin. The cabin is listed as more sq footage but a lot of that area is not usable- like the hallway is more wider then a reg cabin and is a bit longer. the bathroom sits next to the bed- nice to be getting ready and look in the mirror to see the waters.

We had the L shape cabin on the Liberty on the empress deck. I did not like it at all- so kind of partial to the negative. I felt on top of my honey by midweek. The only place to sit is on the bed. there is no sofa.

the beds also can not be seperated.

although this balcony is longer the balcony on the aft cabin 6456 is a lot bigger. More room. this cabin also will have a sofa which should have two more huge drawers from packing your stuff away.

the views from your aft cabin is great- no worry about being on the wrong side of the ship when in port.

Archived