As You Wish Dining - What and How

hammybee

Will be going on the Ryndam in Nov, first time my family is trying open seating. (I have tried it once and loved it) What times should we avoid trying to get in the MDR? I just want this to go as smoothly as we can get because if they dont like it this time they will never try it again.

I would love to know this as well. We will be choosing the open seating next cruise (Nov 2012) and would like to know what times are best to avoid.

I would love to know this as well. We will be choosing the open seating next cruise (Nov 2012) and would like to know what times are best to avoid.

Poster asked this in three different threads, and was answered in one of them---the one that is not a sticky.

Click on her boardname in her post, and trace back to her other posts. You'll find the thread, and the answers, that way.

• 2 months later...
HAL lets you bring unlimited amounts of wine onboard, upon embarkation and at any and all ports. We love their generous policy, and have done as you plan to do in Europe. Enjoy your cruise!

Does Hal also let you bring wine onboard in Tampa ?? We are considering tha Transatlantic and would love to bring wine for consumption in the cabin :

Archived