Thank you

In2why

I really want to thank everyone on this board. I have learned so much.....in fact so much that I have cancelled my cruise:o .

Not because of not liking Carnival or anything but because I realized I was on the wrong ship, at the wrong time, going to the wrong places for our vacation.

I really wouldn't have realized that without these boards and probably would have been one of the unhappy cruisers afterwards. Now I am looking into other cruises so that I can get more in line with what I want. I realized I would be happier on a bigger ship, with a balcony because I do value some privacy and I am the type of person who likes crowds in small doses. By having a balcony I can get the best of both worlds. I also like kids, and plan on bringing our four year old, but I know I would prefer not cruising during spring break. We also discovered on the destination boards that there are places that excite us more than half a day in Key West and a day in Nassau. So in a nutshell this website was a huge asset because of all the info on it. And I thank you guys.

I really want to thank everyone on this board. I have learned so much.....in fact so much that I have cancelled my cruise:o .

Not because of not liking Carnival or anything but because I realized I was on the wrong ship, at the wrong time, going to the wrong places for our vacation.

I really wouldn't have realized that without these boards and probably would have been one of the unhappy cruisers afterwards. Now I am looking into other cruises so that I can get more in line with what I want. I realized I would be happier on a bigger ship, with a balcony because I do value some privacy and I am the type of person who likes crowds in small doses. By having a balcony I can get the best of both worlds. I also like kids, and plan on bringing our four year old, but I know I would prefer not cruising during spring break. We also discovered on the destination boards that there are places that excite us more than half a day in Key West and a day in Nassau. So in a nutshell this website was a huge asset because of all the info on it. And I thank you guys.

Cruise Critic Members for the most part are GREAT PEOPLE looking for guidance and offering assistance as well.

I hope that you find the right cruiseline, ship, itinerary and time to sail that fits all your needs... there are lottsa options out there in the cruise market and with careful planning I know you will make the right choice for your family cruise vacation !!!

Archived