Questions, Questions, Questions!

callajl

OK, here I go. We are going on the Miracle over Easter 2005 and I have a few questions. We have only cruised Disney and are actually cruising RCI over Halloween and there are so many differences that I can't keep the info straight.

We have booked a 5A on the Main Deck..

1- Is there a mini refridgerator in our room. If not, will we be able to get ice in our collaspable rolling cooler?

2- Is there a hair dryer in the bathroom?

3- Is there a beverage station on any deck? If so, what are the beverages offered?

4- Are there any secret decks or stairs or just any secret things I should know about!?

5- What should I not miss?

6- We depart on Easter Sunday, will there be anything special for kids?

I can only help a little. The beverage stations are easier on CCL then RCCL on CCL there's beverages all the time on the lido deck from what I saw on the Voyager they were only offered at meal time in the buffett area.

Don't miss the shows they are great and if possible the adult comedy at midnight that's another thing I missed with RCCL was the stand up adult comedy show.

I haven't been on the Miracle yet so can't answer question specfic to the ship.

Hope this helps a little.

We are on the Miracle in Feb.

1- Is there a mini refridgerator in our room. If not, will we be able to get ice in our collaspable rolling cooler? There is a mini in all rooms on Miracle. It is full so steward needs to empty it for you first.

2- Is there a hair dryer in the bathroom?The hairdryer is in a drawer if I am nto mistaken in the main part of the cabin.

3- Is there a beverage station on any deck? If so, what are the beverages offered? There is in the Lido and at the buffet area.. Ice tea, punch, coffee,

4- Are there any secret decks or stairs or just any secret things I should know about!?Not sure

5- What should I not miss? I am hearing Nicka dn Nora's is not to be missed. We like dinner in the dining room and highly recommend it.

6- We depart on Easter Sunday, will there be anything special for kids? Never cruised over Easter...sorry///

We have booked a 5A on the Main Deck..

1- Is there a mini refridgerator in our room. If not, will we be able to get ice in our collaspable rolling cooler?

2- Is there a hair dryer in the bathroom?

3- Is there a beverage station on any deck? If so, what are the beverages offered?

4- Are there any secret decks or stairs or just any secret things I should know about!?

5- What should I not miss?

6- We depart on Easter Sunday, will there be anything special for kids?

The MIRACLE is a Spirit-classed ship and I recently cruised the PRIDE which is also, so maybe I can help some.

1) yes, you can get the steward to unlock it and remove the contents for you.

2) not in the bathroom, but at the dresser/desk. If you have long hair or a lot of hair bring your own. Their dryer isn't very strong. :)

3) I didn't see any :confused: (sorry I confused bev station with coke machine)

4) If I tell, they'll most likely kill me. :D

5) Don't miss all the activities which Carnival is famous for. Enjoy them all.

6) don't know, sorry. :(

I have not cruised over Easter for awhile,but the last time I did,they had nothing special for the kids that I know of but they do offer a special Easter dinner.

Also,the lido beverage stations offer lemonade which I found to be very good.

Laura

• 1 month later...

There is a mini frig in your cabin but I dont think it keeps our stuff very cold- I have a cooler that holds 12 cans.= I get the cabin steward to take out the ice bucket and keep the cooler full of ice - throw enough sodas to get me through the day. Then I use the cooler for port days.

Why would you need a rolling cooler full of ice every day? Does it hold a lot of ice? is it easy to empty? I am only asking because i have pictured in my head one of those coolers that people take with them to the beach for family outtings.

Archived