Anyone love cruises and their So doesn't?

In2why

Upon retiring from the Navy with 24 years of active duty, my wife told me she would like to go on a cruise. I told her that I had been on many cruises and that they really weren't that much fun. I can tell you that she really didn't appreciate my opinion on that matter.

To steal a line from the TV show "Rules Of Engagement" (modified by me to fit the situation) She wanted a cruise and I didn't want a cruise. So we compromised and went on a cruise. We have since been on a second one, are eagerly awaiting Elation on Oct 9th, and have a 4th one planned on Carnival Spirit in April 2008 to Hawaii. Just goes to show you that my wife is always right, although I'm the one who does all the trip planning.

Yes dear, I'll be right there!!!

Upon retiring from the Navy with 24 years of active duty, my wife told me she would like to go on a cruise. I told her that I had been on many cruises and that they really weren't that much fun. I can tell you that she really didn't appreciate my opinion on that matter.

To steal a line from the TV show "Rules Of Engagement" (modified by me to fit the situation) She wanted a cruise and I didn't want a cruise. So we compromised and went on a cruise. We have since been on a second one, are eagerly awaiting Elation on Oct 9th, and have a 4th one planned on Carnival Spirit in April 2008 to Hawaii. Just goes to show you that my wife is always right, although I'm the one who does all the trip planning.

Yes dear, I'll be right there!!!

:D My DH gives everyone nicknames except for me but I saw one here the other day that I thought could be useful...."She who must be obeyed":eek: For some reason he just laughed.....hmmm

My husband and I went on a cruise for our honeymoon. I fell in love with cruising. He couldn't stand it. I divorced him. Next.:D

i truly laughed at that one.

my fiancee' hates the water, hence, am looking into booking with my cruising buddy that i had long before i met him. he is neither jealous or envious of the fact that I am going. I would love for him to go, but I cannot, I say, cannot, miss anymore cruises. :D

Archived