11am departure?

cruzfiend

We are on the January 12th sailing and I've booked our return flight at 2pm. Flying out of MIA. Do you really want to be that stressed your last day???

You can always get there early and see if they can put you on the stanby list and if you make it... BONUS!! I'd rather have that be the case than get to the airport at 11:01 and know I'm in a fix...

I'm assuming you mean debarking :) Depends on where you are flying out of. 11 is earlier than they recommend by a couple of hours... I've gotten off the ship as early as 8:30 and as late as 1:00... 11 is doable if you are flying out of Miami, as long as there are no delays or problems with customs.

It would probably mean doing the self assist (which means you have to be able to carry every piece of luggage off yourself). These are the folks who get off first.

However, I would book a flight after 1pm and then when you get to the airport...see if an earlier flight is available.

As others have suggested....why stress on your last day of vacation?

Happy Cruising!!

Archived