Letter to Carnival

Giantfan13

How do you go about writing to Carnival??. Is there a way of reaching the CEO and who is that right now?? We had a problem on our last Carnival cruise and I wish to write to them, and address it to who ever is in charge. San some one please provide me with this info, or steer me to a place where I can get it.

Also, is there a way of emailing the corporate offices directly??

Again, thanks for any help here.

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, Fl. 33178-2428

We had a problem on our last Carnival cruise and I wish to write to them .

Can you post the problem so that we can also learn from it?

Fred

How long do we wait before we should expect to hear from them= or do people sometimes not hear from them when you write to complain??

Lots of people write good stuff and get a 45 day letter-- what happens to the people who have valid complaints.

I broke my foot on the Legend a few years back. Carnival took great care of me onboard. No complaints! I wrote to the corp. headquarters hoping to get some consideration. They sent me a 10% voucher that was good for any cruise we booked within 18 months. The news gets better. When we booked our insde room we were upgraded to a balcony on deck 8.

My wife fell during the life boat drill on a wet floor in the Forum Lounge. There was no sign and no way of knowing that the floor was extremely slippery. She took a bad fall, had to go see the doctor. All he could do was give her pain killers, but she ended up being badly bruised and it was documented by security on the ship. We did a B2B and this happened on the first day before we even got under way. She was not able to participate in any ship board activities and we were not able to go on any excursions as she was in so much pain. We even thought about leaving the ship after the first part of the B2B, but she was hoping she'd feel better. On about the 6th or 7th day out, she started to feel better. I was told that Carnival would contact us about this, but we have not heard from them. This happened on Aug 16 of this year, so I wanted to write them a letter about this.

After my wife fell, the man on duty there, put the sign out about Caution, wet floor, but because of the negligence of Carnival, our cruise was basically ruined. All we did was sit and eat. Not that that is 'so' bad, but when you save for 2 years and look forward to a cruise and it is basically ruined, we would like to complain.

If you don't mind me asking, who is in charge of Carnival as of now. i would like to address my letter to him.

My wife fell during the life boat drill on a wet floor in the Forum Lounge. There was no sign and no way of knowing that the floor was extremely slippery. She took a bad fall, had to go see the doctor. All he could do was give her pain killers, but she ended up being badly bruised and it was documented by security on the ship. We did a B2B and this happened on the first day before we even got under way. She was not able to participate in any ship board activities and we were not able to go on any excursions as she was in so much pain. We even thought about leaving the ship after the first part of the B2B, but she was hoping she'd feel better. On about the 6th or 7th day out, she started to feel better. I was told that Carnival would contact us about this, but we have not heard from them. This happened on Aug 16 of this year, so I wanted to write them a letter about this.

After my wife fell, the man on duty there, put the sign out about Caution, wet floor, but because of the negligence of Carnival, our cruise was basically ruined. All we did was sit and eat. Not that that is 'so' bad, but when you save for 2 years and look forward to a cruise and it is basically ruined, we would like to complain.

If you don't mind me asking, who is in charge of Carnival as of now. i would like to address my letter to him.

Sorry to hear that. You should definitely write the letter, they will probably send you a coupon / voucher. Not sure who to contact, but I am sure someone here can tell you.

I stay in my cabin during the munster / life boat drills!!!:D

Sorry to hear that. You should definitely write the letter, they will probably send you a coupon / voucher. Not sure who to contact, but I am sure someone here can tell you.

I'm glad you think staying in your cabin during the drill is so clever and funny, while everybody else waits for your smug rearend to show up. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I thought that was not allowed. The CD's on our cruises have always said that each stateroom is checked. Are they lying?

I don't know why you think you are so much more special than everyone else on the ship that has to show up.

Although, of course, those of us that do, will know what to do and where to go during an emergency....

My wife fell during the life boat drill on a wet floor in the Forum Lounge.

Im so sorry to hear this as this would of been a totally different cruise for you both. Write them at that address but address it to Bob Dickinson, although he is semi-retired, writing the CEO will get their attention sooner.

I hope your wife is feeling alot better.

Fred

Im so sorry to hear this as this would of been a totally different cruise for you both. Write them at that address but address it to Bob Dickinson, although he is semi-retired, writing the CEO will get their attention sooner.

I hope your wife is feeling alot better.

Fred

I thought a new CEO had been named?

I think I remember reading about it in John Heald's blog....

How long do we wait before we should expect to hear from them= or do people sometimes not hear from them when you write to complain??

Lots of people write good stuff and get a 45 day letter-- what happens to the people who have valid complaints.

I wrote guest relations after our Victory cruise - not really a major issue but just a "hey - we were disappointed this time and you could do better in some areas" letter and had a response back in about 10 days along with a 45 day letter for OBC so we were very pleased and surprised - especially since our issues weren't anything that ruined the trip. Don't know if it helped that I also complimented them where it was due, told them how much we enjoyed the Miracle, and let them know we had two more booked.

I wrote guest relations after our Victory cruise - not really a major issue but just a "hey - we were disappointed this time and you could do better in some areas" letter and had a response back in about 10 days along with a 45 day letter for OBC so we were very pleased and surprised - especially since our issues weren't anything that ruined the trip. Don't know if it helped that I also complimented them where it was due, told them how much we enjoyed the Miracle, and let them know we had two more booked.

did you use the above address? I wrote in the begining of the month and heard nothing at all. SHould I write again?

Cabin Stewards check each cabin and put a Red Card in the doors card slot, I know you were just joking when you said that.

Fred

On our last cruise we were running late to the muster and when we went to exit our cabin there was a red card inthe slot but we were NOT evacuated and they never opened our door.

Thats the guy, so far he is cutting back on staff and adding a fuel surcharge.. what next.

Fred

read this morning they are going to charge double port charges (taxes) for people cruising single.

If they cut the dining staff any more you'll have to serve yourself.:(

I just told my wife if the next cruise is anything like the last couple on CCL I'll be looking for a new line to cruise on and we just made Platinum. Having 10 -15 intervals in between each course, food barely warm is not acceptable.

I certainly don't blame the wait staff as they are really hustling but just stretched too thin.

Bill

Archived