Sign Em Up...

Don't worry we've been signing up "our lil demons" since May. But no info mailed out yet because RCCL is "working on the glitch" :rolleyes:

You have to call to get your child's C&A number. Then when you book, add their number to the reservations. And when they are on the ship, they will get their own coupon book at the level the parent's are.

Don't worry we've been signing up "our lil demons" since May. But no info mailed out yet because RCCL is "working on the glitch" :rolleyes:

You have to call to get your child's C&A number. Then when you book, add their number to the reservations. And when they are on the ship, they will get their own coupon book at the level the parent's are.

Thanks Michele, I didn't realize I had to call and have them manually add my 10 yr old DD's C&A number (which I now have). When I called for it last week, they told me they are WAY behind in sending out the C&A packages for the kids - hopefully they will get to it soon!

How old are your girls? They are precious :)

Mine are taking their first cruise this Nov. Do I have to wait to sign them up until after the cruise? Lynn and I have take 3 and are gold C&A status.

We are in the same boat. My wife and I have multiple sailings on RCCL, but this will be the kids' first RCCL trip. I contacted Crown and Anchor and they told me that I could not sign them up until after their first completed cruise, and at that time they would receive my level of membership.

Anyone else got any different info?

I Have A Little Different Problem,my Granddaughters Have Been On Four Rccl Cruises.their Mother And Father One.we Take Them With Us And In November They Will Be On Explorer.now C&a Says That My Gds Will Have The Same Status As Their Parents But Not The Parents As Their Girls.so When The Girls Go To Platnium Will They Not Get The Right Benefits.

My Wife And I Are Diamond Membersbut The Girls Cannot Not Get Our Benefits,intereseing.

I had to call and get the kid's numbers, as I applied online, and never heard boo back.

They each got a coupon book and 2 free gifts on the Serenade - a tote bag and a book bag. The coupon books were not used, as there was nothing in there that they were remotely interested in, or we had to spend a whole lot of money to get something free. We just didn't bother. Others may find them useful, but not us.

What was even better is that we were given 4 gold coupon books instead of 2. Those extra drink coupons came in handy. ;)

Archived