E-Docs or Paper Docs

loops

Which method does everyone prefer...e-docs or paper docs in the mail? I don't know which one to choose.

Get both. All you have to do is wait for your paper Docs to come in the mail around 30 days before, after you get them in the mail go and print out your E-docs as a back up. I like the paper for the luggage tags

I much prefer paper docs. Even my PVP told me to check paper docs. I really do prefer to have the luggage tags up front. One less thing to do while on vacation:) .

my e-docs came luggage tags. They send you one if you need more just print page 10 over again as many times as you need.

Haha I made a mistake. I chose E-Docs just so I could look at them and after I chose it, Carnival told me that I could no longer choose paper docs.

Eh, doesn't matter though. Expedia told me Carnival is gonna start having every customer print their tickets rather than receiving them in the mail. Although I prefer the mailed tickets in their fancy little blue booklet :D .

I wonder if any of you paper docs folks could answer my question here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=638653

It's my first cruise, so I could use your infinite wisdom.

Plus, I think that if I accidentally messed up my chances for paper docs, my boyfriend might kill me. :rolleyes: (OK, not really, but still...)

Archived