Disappointed

LibraByTheSea

This will be my 19th cruise with Carnival. Once I hit Platinum, I figure that in when I look at my overall value.

When I got my docs, I did not have my "Platinum Status" luggage tags. Without sounding like a princess....I had my luggage delivered a day late...guess it was lost in the abyss...lol

Since I have become Platinum...luggage is there before dinner.

When my docs came...showed Riviera(single now going with a girlfriend...dont need the romantic balcony of my past cruises)

When I notified my PVP...he said...oh,,,well, nothing he can do

Is that acceptable?????

He could have sent regular mail with the notice I gave.

Learning to be a Princess for the first time in my life (just because)

but dont want to be unreasonable either

HELP!!!!:(

Did you do e-docs? They should say VIP on the printed luggage tags. If you requested paper yes, he should be able to mail you the right tags. Love my "Platinum Status"/VIP luggage tags.:D

You earned them, you deserve them, get them.

Well you see, your PVP is not in the tag department and has no access to them therefore he can't send you tags. Those come from the air/sea department so you would have to call them.

Bottom line your PVP is correct he can't do anything for you so yes it should be acceptable.

Call 1-800-carnival and ask to be transferred air/sea.

Well you see, your PVP is not in the tag department and has no access to them therefore he can't send you tags. Those come from the air/sea department so you would have to call them.

Bottom line your PVP is correct he can't do anything for you so yes it should be acceptable.

I do not agree. If she request the tags the PVP should handle getting them sent. It is the PVP's job to follow up with the right department on her behave.

If you elected to print out your docs via Edocs at the Carnival website, the luggage tags have VIP printed on them. If you choose to receive paper docs in the mail and didn't receive the luggage tags, then, call your PVP and request they be sent to you. Either way as a Platinum guest, your luggage tags should state VIP. :)

Don't know what the Hell she is talking about.....I have never received "Platinum" VIP tags along with Docs for embarkation. The only time they said VIP was our cruise last month ( 15th ) when I did E-Docs and the tags said VIP.

I do know what she is talking about. I have received the "Platinum" tags for my last two cruises. I still have one on a bag here. Wounder why you didn't get them? Did you do a cruise with paper docs after they started Platium? I'm doing e-docs for the next and they have VIP on them

My tags in the mail for embarkation are just regular tags. You get the Platinum tags for disembarkation in your room. They want you to remove the embarkation tags and put on the new tags.

The other part of her of story, sounds like she is miffed that she did not get an upgrade. Sorry to tell you but not everyone who books GTY gets upgraded. I am going on Carnival cruise #13 Oct 11th and did not get an upgrade. How many cruises you have been on plays no part on getting upgraded.

Dave

My tags in the mail for embarkation are just regular tags. You get the Platinum tags for disembarkation in your room. They want you to remove the embarkation tags and put on the new tags.

Dave

Dave I got mine with my docs on my last two cruise, not the regular tags. Maybe they messed up giving them to me but I got them and felt "special" :)

This will be my 19th cruise with Carnival. Once I hit Platinum, I figure that in when I look at my overall value.

When I got my docs, I did not have my "Platinum Status" luggage tags. Without sounding like a princess....I had my luggage delivered a day late...guess it was lost in the abyss...lol

Since I have become Platinum...luggage is there before dinner.

When my docs came...showed Riviera(single now going with a girlfriend...dont need the romantic balcony of my past cruises)

When I notified my PVP...he said...oh,,,well, nothing he can do

Is that acceptable?????

He could have sent regular mail with the notice I gave.

Learning to be a Princess for the first time in my life (just because)

but dont want to be unreasonable either

HELP!!!!:(

You deseve Platinum Luggage Tags! I hope you have a WONDERFUL Cruise. Remain safe.

Funny how some people understood my question and many didnt.

Let me try again.

Been Platinum for several cruises. Always got tags that were Silver and stated VIP...for the Platinum status.

Once I got to this level...my luggage seemed to get priority treatment and was delivered before we sailed.

This time just regular tags.

My luggage was misplaced for a day once...and it causes panic when you think you wont have your "Stuff"

I liked getting it early.

BUT...this time regular tags...not really a big deal

BUT...seems like my PVP could have made it right...if he didn't have tags to send it, it would seem he should know who to call to get them sent.

No big deal really.:p

AND for those of you who assumed I was "miffed" for not getting upgraded......where did that come from??? I reread my original post and it never remotely went there..:confused:

at this point nothing is going to bother me. I am on VACATION!!!!!

Bon Voyage:D

Archived