Guarantee Assignments for December ~ Got Your Cabin # Yet?

Simru12

We picked our cabin on the 12/1 Triumph but booked an OV Gty. for the Legend on the 9th. Nothing yet but maybe I'll see something next week since some are seeing cabin assignments for the 12/1 & 12/2 sailings this week!! Out of 11 cruises this will be the 3rd gty. that we have booked and we have gotten upgrades on the 2 previous. We're not expecting one this time as we have probably been blessed by the upgrade fairy more than we are worthy.....but ya never know!!

We don't sail until Jan 26th, already received our guarantee assignment.

Is it showing on your Carnival Docs or did you find it via gift method?? Just wondering. We haven't gotten any assignment yet on our 12/9 Legend but we also have a Gty. cabin booked on the Miracle on 1/26. Wonder which one will show up first??? :D

We don't sail until Jan 26th, already received our guarantee assignment.

That's suprising. I would figure the ships that are more sold would be assigned first.

But then again, our sailing still has a LOT of open cabins. (Also surpsring considering it's the Christmas cruise and I heard those go fast)

Did you do Inside, OV or Balcony?

Is it showing on your Carnival Docs or did you find it via gift method??

It is showing it on the Carnival website, i go to my reservation then click on, i want paper docs......it shows my res number and the cabin number.

I booked a 1A guarantee and thats what it said until a few days ago...now it says U176 (up 2 decks and to a 4C)

It is showing it on the Carnival website, i go to my reservation then click on, i want paper docs......it shows my res number and the cabin number.

I booked a 1A guarantee and thats what it said until a few days ago...now it says U176 (up 2 decks and to a 4C)

Very nice. Nothing for us today but I'll keep looking at both cruises....I just can't help myself from looking!! Thanks.

Pat

I know there is a group going on my sailing that bookeed a block of A1's, so i'm pretty sure thats why i was already assigned a cabin and upgraded.

That must be it. No groups on my cruise (that I know of) hence the delay.

We booked 7A obstructed balcony guarantee for Jan 18th cruise and got our cabin assignment last week.......upgraded to 8D

NICE! Congrats on the visit from the upgrade fairy. Send her my way if you see her again.

Ya think they'll give ME an 8D on my 4a guarantee??

Hmmm.... methinks NOT. LOL

59 days out and still shows 8A GTY and TBA........this is for the Victory. maybe the longer they wait the better the cabin will be!! :D

Same here on the Legend....I'll patiently wait for the Upgrade Fairy to visit me!! :D

Just checking, anyone else cruising in December with a GTY (TBA) that has or has not recieved a cabin assignment yet? For me still nada :confused: , but maybe they are just holding off a bit so we can go from an 8A to a 12.....yeah I know, keep dreaming, but wow, would be nice after 10 cruises!

So most 12/12 and 12/16 GTYs are getting assignments. Still nothing on my 12/24, but like I said earlier there are still LOTS of cabins open.

Hopefully they'll still assign at the 60-day mark. If so, I expect to have it by the end of next week. Still burning candles to the Upgrade Fairy. No balconys left, but LOTS of OVs. Would be nice to get one of those.

I'll let everyone know when we get ours.

Archived