We sail in less then three weeks, when to expect paperwork?

panathrasher

We can view the e-docs, I just mean one comprehensive list or receipt with exursions, cruise info, etc. I can see all the info online. What I was looking for: when you go on line there is a welcome abourd brochure and it talks about, tipping, dining options, etc. But the brochure is generalized for all ships, I was expecting to get something tailor to our ship and our vacation where it discussed our cabin amentities, excursion information, etc. I mean sure I can find and print it all online, I was just under the impression that you got all that info in a nice folder in the mail.

We can view the e-docs, I just mean one comprehensive list or receipt with exursions, cruise info, etc. I can see all the info online. What I was looking for: when you go on line there is a welcome abourd brochure and it talks about, tipping, dining options, etc. But the brochure is generalized for all ships, I was expecting to get something tailor to our ship and our vacation where it discussed our cabin amentities, excursion information, etc. I mean sure I can find and print it all online, I was just under the impression that you got all that info in a nice folder in the mail.

The brochure you see online is the same one they send you in the mail. You wont get anything that is specific for your ship.

I was also getting worried about my docs and I also called my ta and she also told me the same thing that carnival went to all edocs two months ago. I disputed she called carnival and I recieved my docs in the mail from carnival 3 days later. I just told them I knew of people that had just gotten their documents from carnival and I wanted mine too. I hope this helps.

Kat

I just printed them! It's 10 pages, the last page is our luggage tags. It has our room info, dining time, excursion info, etc. YEAAHHHH. Now I can do the doc dance.

Okay, now a new question. Looking at the dining time, I did not think of this earlier, but I have GERD and eating at 8:15 means I will have to stay up until midnight, or my stomach will be upset. How hard would it be to switch to 2nd dining time?

I just printed them! It's 10 pages, the last page is our luggage tags. It has our room info, dining time, excursion info, etc. YEAAHHHH. Now I can do the doc dance.

Okay, now a new question. Looking at the dining time, I did not think of this earlier, but I have GERD and eating at 8:15 means I will have to stay up until midnight, or my stomach will be upset. How hard would it be to switch to 2nd dining time?

Call your TA and request him/her to switch your dining time to an earlier one. BUT, be warned that it's not guarranteed! When you embark and go through check in is when you'll get your actual assignment. It might be the one you request or they may have had to put you where they had more available seating. I would imagine that if everyone requested the same seating time, they'd run out of room! ;)

But, regarding your stomach upset issue...wouldn't you be up that late anyway because of the shows and entertainment going on that late?

Archived