Day use resort in Acapulco?

Gocruzin

Sorry, I can't use the search thread. For some reason it is not working. I don't have time to read the 1700+ posts in the Acapulco thread and we are leaving this Saturday.

Does anyone know of a nice resort that you can use for the day in Acapulo? If so how much do they charge?

Thanks.

I think you'll often hear most often recommended: Hyatt Acapulco. Some people like the place, others don't. I don't. I don't have price information for day-use, but someone else reading this may. I prefer a trip to Pie de la Cuesta, just NW of Acapulco (part of the municipal area, though). PdC's about a 25 minute taxi ride from the passenger terminal where you'll exit into Acapulco and you can find a taxi to take you there, and one there to take you back to the ship. PdC's well-known as a Sunset-watchign spot. At PdC I like Hotel Vayma at which you can use the pool and beach palapas not only if you're a hotel guest, but if you patronize the restaurant. I offer the place for your consideration. Click on the link below and the hotel's webpage will display, with photos, etc.

http://www.vayma.com.mx/

And, if you click on the link in my signature line below you'll find some photo albums for Acapulco - including Pie de la Cuesta.

Archived