cozumelcruiseexcursions.com

plasticformer

Has anyone heard of or done a shore excursion from Calica with

cozumelcruiseexcursions.com?

I am going on Carnival Fascination next week, and have inquired from this

company, but have yet to book a Zip Line/ATV tour when we get to Calica.

Their prices seem to be about half of what Carnival offers, but I am a bit

leary about using a private company.

I am interested in any and all opinions or recommendations for non Carnival

excursion compnanies operating out of Calica.

Many Thanks,

Craig

Hello?

I am four days away from sailing, have had 18 people look at my

post, and no one cares to reply? I still have not booked with the

cozumelcruiseexcursions.com.

I take it that either no one has heard of this company.

When I e-mailed them, they did respond immediately. I told them I wanted to book

over the phone, and the lady indicated that they do not take credit cards over the

phone, and told me that their site was secure. I am still not convinced, and would

like to hear from others that may have used them in the past.

Please Help,

Craig

Craig, have you posted your question on the Cozumel or Carnival board? There is not much traffic at this board and no, I have not heard of this company. However, I have always booked my own excursions without a problem. You basically have the same tour company as the ship, but pay double in most cases, and have a more private, non-rushed experience.

My only concern is paying for a private excursion up front. Find out their cancellation policy in case the ship does not make port. A good company also will not charge your card until the service is rendered. It is to their credit that they don't take your CC over the phone, so that is a plus.

My preference is to have a plan in mind, but make the arrangements at the dock from a tour guide or taxi driver. Negotiation is always available, just know where you want to go and entrance fees. You can arrange the zip-line on your own - the outfit is not far from the Calica pier.

That didn't read right. I meant to say you pay double for any ship's excursion.

Basically, you should be okay. Tour companies would not survive with bad press and if there is a problem, your credit card company can dispute the charges.

Usually on these deals, the CC still has to be signed for day of. They will use the info to hold the reservation.

• 1 month later...

when we went to cozumel last year. We went to a beach club called Nachi Cocum (by the way, it's awesome!) and had to book it through cozumelcruiseexcursions.com. There were no problems at all. We paid, went, had a great time. I cannot remember their cancellation policy though. As someone else suggested you might ask around at the Cozumel board.

• 1 month later...

We booked the ATV excursion with them in Cozumel last year. When we found out that we would be definately tendering. They did not feel comfortable with the times and refunded our money. The person that I exchanged emails with was very prompt and courteous. I can't comment on the excursion though because we didn't get to go.

Archived