Explorer Live Now And Then

Enjoy your cookies now cause Friday we'll be coming on board and then there will be less cookies around - lol.

You got that straight! I have a feeling there's going to be a big PIG PILE of us Royal Explorers on the floor of Cafe Promenade come this Friday! LOL :p

Have a great trip Suzanne, & we'll see you Friday! :)

A word about our JS next to the RS. It has a funky balcony!:D LOL! It doesn't bother us but it may bother someone else. It has two openings instead of one and there is a pipe and shaft sort of down the middle. This could actually be a plus if sailing in the winter as it blocks the wind better.

Suzanne - are you in 1612? That will be our cabin. If so, please take pictures! As long as I can sit comfortably out on the balcony and can see the view, I'll be happy, though.

Thank you for the review. I'll be enjoying my 'virtual cruise' with you, I know!:)

Hi Suzanne,

I hope everything turns out OK for that passenger. What a crappy start to his or her vacation. I am being as good as I possibly can be on the IOS thread, so don't worry about a thing and just have a great time.

Tell Deb I said "Hi".

McPokey

Hey Rudy! ROFLMAO! Good to hear you all got on the ship o.k. You had me worried there for a few moments! Great posting, feels like I'm there with you! Give my best to Deb. Don't forget you have an assignment to complete while there, LMAO!

Sorry about the other passenger, hope all is well by now.

Looking forward to future posts!

Could you tell me......How are the rooms? Have they changed the carpet lately? Are the couches stained like I have heard or do you think they have been replaced? What about the wear and tear in the bathrooms. And the general wear and tear of the ship. I just read that the carpets were replaced on the AOS and wondering if it were the same here.

Hey suzanne!! :D :D

I didnt know you were leaving. Wishes for a wonderful, amazing, fantastic and of course safe B2B cruise!!! Enjoy every second, take many pics, eat many cookies and... as always relax! A pleasure to follow your "Live from" thread...

Chirstie....I guess just a few days? :D :D Smiles to your and your family! Your DD is going to have an amazing time. Details and pics upon your return!

Hey suzanne!!

I didnt know you were leaving. Wishes for a wonderful, amazing, fantastic and of course safe B2B cruise!!! Enjoy every second, take many pics, eat many cookies and... as always relax! A pleasure to follow your "Live from" thread...

Chirstie....I guess just a few days? :D Smiles to your and your family! Your DD is going to have an amazing time. Details and pics upon your return!

Thanks a ton, Diva! :) We leave this Friday. I will definitely have tons to talk about upon my return I'm sure!! :D

Thanks for posting live Suzanne!! Great.

We had that same type JS on the hump starboard on the Adventure of the Seas. Weird balcony. Was OK but it wasn't my favorite.

Sure hope that passenger is OK, always worries me when we sail since my DH has a history of heart attacks. Prayers for that passenger and his/her family.

Lynn

You got that straight! I have a feeling there's going to be a big PIG PILE of us Royal Explorers on the floor of Cafe Promenade come this Friday! LOL :p

Have a great trip Suzanne, & we'll see you Friday!

Hi Christie. . . I get on as you get off ! I am sailing on the ONLY Explorer 7 nt cruise in 2007 !:)

Keep the Explorer in good shape !

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi Christie. . . I get on as you get off ! I am sailing on the ONLY Explorer 7 nt cruise in 2007 !:)

Keep the Explorer in good shape !

Radio

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Will do, Radio! Can't promise there will be any cookies left, however! ;) Enjoyed your podcasts on Crowncast.org!! :D

Suzanne - are you in 1612? That will be our cabin. If so, please take pictures! As long as I can sit comfortably out on the balcony and can see the view, I'll be happy, though.:)
If you decide you don't want that cabin 'Mom', we'll switch as long as you pay the difference..:D

We have an E-2 "on the hump' on Deck 7 (starboard)..:rolleyes: :p

Hi Suzanne... Thanks for the 'live' updates....:D

If you decide you don't want that cabin 'Mom', we'll switch as long as you pay the difference..:D

We have an E-2 "on the hump' on Deck 7 (starboard)..

Hi Suzanne... Thanks for the 'live' updates....

Something tells me she's not really your 'Mom'....hehehehe :D :D :D

Found you suzanne, thanks again for the great thread helps me wait the week!

We seem to have all the cruises covered Radio and I will be on Nov 4, beachlovergirl on the 11th and harley65 after that!! I am really worried about the cookies situation as there are a lot of cookies lovers next week!!

Found you suzanne, thanks again for the great thread helps me wait the week!

We seem to have all the cruises covered Radio and I will be on Nov 4, beachlovergirl on the 11th and harley65 after that!! I am really worried about the cookies situation as there are a lot of cookies lovers next week!!

What makes you say that?? *CHOMP CHOMP* :D

Yeah right...and I think it isn't fair that you aren't taking your older sister with you!!!!!!

LOL!!!!! :p

Suzanne -

Your wish is my command!!!!

Bon Voyage (BV)

Melon and Mango Drizzled with ginger syrup

Smoked Fish Tapenade Smoked fish, onions, capers and fresh herbs, served with crostini

Vidalia Onion Tart Sweet onions and Gruyère cheese baked in pastry, with red pepper coulis

Tuscan Tomato Soup Thick rustic soup swirled with basil pesto

Saigon Chicken Noodle Soup Chicken broth with lemongrass, ginger, noodles, and julienne vegetables

Chilled Watermelon Gazpacho Garnished with chopped celery and cucumber

Spinach Salad With plum tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, and toasted pine nuts - Ranch, Thousand Island, Italian, Blue cheese, Honey mustard or Caesar dressing

Shrimp Ravioli In a creamy coconut-lime lobster sauce with freshly wilted spinach and crispy fried leeks

SD -Royal Herb-Crusted Fillet of Atlantic Cod With a light cream saffron-Champagne sauce, red-skinned mashed potatoes and scallions

Stuffed Chicken Breast Filled with prosciutto and brie, served with red pimento relish

Slow-Roasted Prime Rib With a baked potato and horseradish au jus

Grilled Mediterranean Vegetable Quesadilla Folded in a flour tortilla with Manchego cheese and tomato cilantro salsa

Mashed potatoes, baked potato, rice and vegetable of the day

Traditional Caesar Salad

Fettuccine with Marinara Sauce

Broiled Fillet of Norwegian Salmon

Grilled Chicken Breast with seasonal herbs

Grilled Black Angus Top Sirloin with Herb Butter

Ivory Chocolate Fondue Full of mixed berries, with a crunchy biscuit

Apple Pie á la Mode Slices of spiced Golden Delicious apples baked in a double-crust pastry, topped with vanilla ice cream

Savarin Rum-soaked yeast cake filled with banana cream, finished with orange wedges, Kadota figs and chocolate chips

Tropical Fruit Salad Marinated in Grand Marnier

Sugar-free Swan Chantilly A pastry swan filled with sugar-free whipped cream, served with apricot purée

I saw a gentleman at Guest Relations with one of the wheelchairs from the ship when we were onboard in August. He was having a problem with it and they were replacing it. The funny thing is that it said - "Property of Adventure of the Seas" on the back!!! LOL

Isn't having the men's shirts pressed just FABULOUS!?!? I think it's WELL worth the price!!!! LOL Hadn't you ever done that before? Boy - when I read that price - it was a no brainer for me!!!! Freshly pressed shirts for my husband and son - no ironing here for me before we left - and all for only $1.75 per shirt!!!! As you said - PRICELESS!!!!

I put in some prayers for the person airlifted out. Hopefully - everything will be fine. But then again - I couldn't help but think it would have been SO much better to have happened on the LAST night of the cruise instead of the FIRST night!!!!

Hi Lynn!!! When are you going again??? I hope all is well with you and yours!!!

We have an E-2 "on the hump' on Deck 7 (starboard)..:rolleyes: :p

I think it will work out just fine!:rolleyes:

Something tells me she's not really your 'Mom'....hehehehe :D

Actually, my 'Son' is about 8 years older than I am! Long story......:p

Archived