Explorer Live Now And Then

I did not care for the chicken marsala. It was just 2 pieces of chicken with very little marsala sauce or mushrooms. The lamb shank and the tiger shrimp looked delicious and the people at our table who had both of these loved them. I am going to try one of them for our 2/15 cruise.

I did not care for the chicken marsala. It was just 2 pieces of chicken with very little marsala sauce or mushrooms. The lamb shank and the tiger shrimp looked delicious and the people at our table who had both of these loved them. I am going to try one of them for our 2/15 cruise.

Remember - that if you get something you don't like, just tell your waiter & he/she will bring you something else! I always ask my waiter for his top two recommendations and choose from that. He knows what 'turned out well' each evening. Sometimes their shipment of duck/beef/chicken or whatever was just not 'up to par'. Sometimes the main chef who is an expert with a special dish may be sick & not in the galley. The waiter knows all of this and will direct you accordingly. Also, if you are in second seating he has already heard the comments from the first seating guests & will not suggest something that wasn't quite right with the first seating.:)

Archived