If several people use same credit card . . .

petesweet

When we cruise, we usually take another person who does not have a credit card, and we're always happy to add her charges to our credit card and get the benefit of points on our card. Does each person get his/her own bill at the end of the cruise? It seems to me this is how it was handled the last time I sailed with NCL; however, our recent RCCL cruise was different and I got one bill with all of our charges. (It was easy enough to divide them up because they had a separate account number; however, it was a tad easier when we each got our own bill.)

On our cruises we book 3 cabins, 2 for the kids, one for us. It is easier for us to put all of the guests on one bill. We all check in at the same time and it has never been a problem as far as NCL is concerned.

When they give you the tally at the end of the cruise, the charges for each person are listed with their name. Except for the card holder, the name spot is blank.....That way I know who to yell at for buying too much, LOL!! All in all it works out well for us. I think on the 1st day at sea you get a letter in your cabin verifying all the people you have using your credit card.

if they dont have a credit card . Do they have a debit card? or cash?

they can put cash as a deposit.. or use a debit card as long as it has a mastercard or visa logo, we always use ours

I dont know it seems like that would be easier than trying to divide everything up, depending on how they spend their money though, if they dont drink much, or shop then i guess it would be easier..

if they dont have a credit card . Do they have a debit card? or cash?

they can put cash as a deposit.. or use a debit card as long as it has a mastercard or visa logo, we always use ours

I dont know it seems like that would be easier than trying to divide everything up, depending on how they spend their money though, if they dont drink much, or shop then i guess it would be easier..

We're not big spenders. Mostly tips and a few pictures. I like using my credit card for those without a card because of the perks. Just wondering how everything was sorted out at the end. Believe my question has been answered, and I appreciate the input.

Archived