Laundry Services, what is the cost?

panathrasher

My H and I leave for a trip on Monday, 8 days to Mexico. We live in SD and because of the threat of evacuation due to the wildfires out here we packed up most of our clothes. That being said, my H’s suites and my nice dresses have been sitting in a suite case since Tuesday morning. My questions are: How much does laundry service cost on the ship (even just steam ironing)? If it is expensive, would it be worth it to purchase a travel steamer and do those work?

Thanks.

You are not allowed to bring a steamer on board or an iron but the do have a laundry room or you can have them do it. I am not sure of the price for individual pieces but they have a deal where all you can pout into a bag(provided by them)is 15 bucks.

The self-service washers are 2.00 and dryers are 2.00, detergent is $1.00 a box. You can also press something because they have an ironing board inside the laundry room. You can also give it to your room steward for a nominal fee. Travel irons are not allowed on the ship.

You are not allowed to bring a steamer on board or an iron but the do have a laundry room or you can have them do it. I am not sure of the price for individual pieces but they have a deal where all you can pout into a bag(provided by them)is 15 bucks.

You are allowed to bring a steamer on board. I did and at least five other folks used mine.

You are NOT allowed to bring an iron... nothing with a sole plate that could scorch fabric and potentially start a fire.

Irons are available and limited to the public laundry rooms.

I was not interested in a normal iron as much as a steamer. For my dresses and his suits you have to get them dry cleaned so using a normal iron would be out of the questions. I guess I should have been more specific, how much does dry cleaning service cost on the ships? Typically, I know asking exact is a bit much. Is it $50 for a suit, $20 for a dress, etc. Thanks again!

I was not interested in a normal iron as much as a steamer. For my dresses and his suits you have to get them dry cleaned so using a normal iron would be out of the questions. I guess I should have been more specific, how much does dry cleaning service cost on the ships? Typically, I know asking exact is a bit much. Is it $50 for a suit, $20 for a dress, etc. Thanks again!

On some ships Dry Cleaning is offered

Prices can be found at http://unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Laundry_Service#Dry_Cleaning

I don't know what ships offer dry cleaning services.

Archived