Need some help

suexxx

Hi Sun Cruises. Is there a way to find out what cabins are left on my cruise on 6th Feb 2009 on SUN PRINCESS. I have some friends that may come and would like to find out before speaking to a travel agent. Thanks Suexxx

I can give you an idea of 4 berth availability! We were considering booking this cruise, so I rang Princess last Friday. They had no inside, 9 outside and 4 balcony 4 berths left! I know the Sun Princess doesn't have many 4 berths in total, but seeing as this cruise is just over 15 months away, I was amazed! Anyone wanting a 4 berth had better get in quickly.

Jo

if you send me an email i can send a link so you can check for your self.

It doesnt have pacific dawn on it as it is an american site but does list sun princess.

this ship does not have many 4 berth cabins so they do sell very quickly.

email is hotmail same name as here

if you send me an email i can send a link so you can check for your self.

It doesnt have pacific dawn on it as it is an american site but does list sun princess.

this ship does not have many 4 berth cabins so they do sell very quickly.

email is hotmail same name as here

Hi Kaseyoz,

Any chance you could give me this link also?Please:)

Deb

Debinwauchope at hotmail

I can give you an idea of 4 berth availability! We were considering booking this cruise, so I rang Princess last Friday. They had no inside, 9 outside and 4 balcony 4 berths left! I know the Sun Princess doesn't have many 4 berths in total, but seeing as this cruise is just over 15 months away, I was amazed! Anyone wanting a 4 berth had better get in quickly.

Jo

Hi Jo,

Sun Princess has plenty of 3 berth, but not many 4 berth cabins. As said already, they do sell quickly. we booked nearly 12 months ahead, and the 4 berth balconies were sold out. Total 4 berth -

Balcony x 10

Outside x 60

Inside x 0

Good luck getting what you want!

Cheers

Geoff

Hi Jo,

Sun Princess has plenty of 3 berth, but not many 4 berth cabins. As said already, they do sell quickly. we booked nearly 12 months ahead, and the 4 berth balconies were sold out. Total 4 berth -

Balcony x 10

Outside x 60

Inside x 0

Good luck getting what you want!

Cheers

Geoff

Thanks for this info Geoff. It's worth knowing that the availability of 4 berths on the SP is extremely limited. Looks like anyone wanting one will have to book way in advance! I just need my Mum to hurry up and commit to dates, then we can book something!

Jo

Archived