eco tour timings

Belfast Castle

I have been in toch with adventure antiqua and can get places on the eco tour on our chosen date.

I am just a bit concerned as we are in port from 9am - 5pm so we need to be back on board by 4.30pm - theysay they will have us back for 4.15pm at the latest.

Has anyone experienced this timing - just feel it may be very tight - dont want to end up missing the sailing but would like to do the tour.

Any advise would be great.

Barbara

Just make sure they know what ship you are on and what time you need to be back on the ship and they will get you there. We got back to our ship with plenty of time to spare. Everyone on our tour (except two people from the Sandals resort) was from our ship and the are very aware of what time you will need to be back. Plus, where they drop you off (by boat) is a 3 minute walk to the ship.

I LOVED this tour. It was wonderful and I highly recommend it. :)

Just make sure they know what ship you are on and what time you need to be back on the ship and they will get you there. We got back to our ship with plenty of time to spare. Everyone on our tour (except two people from the Sandals resort) was from our ship and the are very aware of what time you will need to be back. Plus, where they drop you off (by boat) is a 3 minute walk to the ship.

I LOVED this tour. It was wonderful and I highly recommend it. :)

Exactly what I was going to say. We communicated our all aboard time ahead of time and then once we boarded. Eli had us back to the pier in plenty of time for our 4:30 all aboard - and most people still had some time to shop.

Archived