jet ski

Academy4

I have to say I can't remember from last year. There is a marina right there when you get off the ship and in all honesty I don't remember seeing jetskies but I know someone else will remember. I did see in St.George (a ferry ride away) a place directly next to the whitehorse pub (waterside) in St.George .... Good luck and enjoy.

Is there anywhere to jet ski close to the dockyards? Am going swimming with the dolphins, and would also like to do this. Will be going in June of 2008, but want to get things organized early. ty

• 1 month later...

Hi there, There is one listed in the phone book as Windjammer Watersports with the address as being Dockyard but I'm not familiar with them. Their email is shown as windjammerbda@northrock.bm.

Other than them, I think the nearest jet ski rental to Dockyard will be the Somerset Bridge Jet Ski. We did it twice in the past few years and it's pretty good. No email shown but phone number is 441-234-3145. Is probably closed for the winter season now though. You can also do the one at Fairmont Southampton Princess which is called Sea Venture Water Sports. Their email in our phone book if you want to get info is info@jetskibermuda.com. I've not used their services but heard they're pretty good. I would expect though that the hotel guests get preference for bookings.

Have fun!

Is there anywhere to jet ski close to the dockyards? Am going swimming with the dolphins, and would also like to do this. Will be going in June of 2008, but want to get things organized early. ty

windjammer's jetski tours leave from the beach at snorkel park, in dockyard about a 5 minute meander from the ship.

Archived