Is the Fun Pass my documents?

monkeygirl55

No, your funpass is not your documents. If you booked through Carnival, you can get your documents on-line, they are called the e-docs. If you choose e-docs, you will not be mailed any paper docs. If you don't want those, simply do nothing and they will mail them (the paper documents) to you about a month or so before your cruise. If you booked through a TA, they should ask you if you would rather have the e-docs, or the paper docs that they mail to you. You can get on the ship with nothing but the funpass and your passport or birth certificate, but I've never tried it. The funpass is supposed to help speed up the check-in process when you board. Lots of people say they have never been asked for it, but I always have........so far.:)

No, your funpass is not your documents. If you booked through Carnival, you can get your documents on-line, they are called the e-docs. If you choose e-docs, you will not be mailed any paper docs. If you don't want those, simply do nothing and they will mail them (the paper documents) to you about a month or so before your cruise. If you booked through a TA, they should ask you if you would rather have the e-docs, or the paper docs that they mail to you. You can get on the ship with nothing but the funpass and your passport or birth certificate, but I've never tried it. The funpass is supposed to help speed up the check-in process when you board. Lots of people say they have never been asked for it, but I always have........so far.:)

In Port Canaveral the security screener prior to the X-ray looked at our fun passes & ID's, just like the airport looks at your air tickets and ID's.

I just printed our's and there are 10 pages. It included the contract, the form for the sign & sail card, the itinerary, etc. It is basically the same as what they mail you. Our TA suggested we do the online docs. I am sure it saves all of them plenty of postage.

I just printed out my e docs and it only printed 1 page only the first page. Did you have to print them out separately? I cannot even see the sign and sail page on mine.

There are a number of things that can cause this, first is failing to wait for the whole document to load. Second, may be the way your print que is configured. Third could be a browser issue. Are you a Mac user, perchance?

Doc

Archived