Nativeway Tours

wcm24

In the last week, I have been awaiting a response to two emails I have sent to Nativeway Watersport Tours, with no response. Has anyone else had a difficult time not getting any response from them?

In the last week, I have been awaiting a response to two emails I have sent to Nativeway Watersport Tours, with no response. Has anyone else had a difficult time not getting any response from them?

I'd check your spam filter to make sure they're not getting trapped. I've been corresponding with Sharon for the past week or so without a problem. We used them in March '06 and will use them again in March '08. I highly recommend their Rays, Reef & Rum Point tour.

I just finished looking at thier Rays, Reef, Rum Pt. tour. Did you go on this tour before? I see it is $60 and then an additional $10 for lunch or is lunch included for $60? Also after the two snorkle stops does the boat take you to Rum Pt.? (IF we had to go back and drive it would take too much time) This looks like a great deal. I am looking for Jan 10th. We have a group of 10..I hope there is still room. Any additional advise?

I just finished looking at thier Rays, Reef, Rum Pt. tour. Did you go on this tour before? I see it is $60 and then an additional $10 for lunch or is lunch included for $60? Also after the two snorkle stops does the boat take you to Rum Pt.? (IF we had to go back and drive it would take too much time) This looks like a great deal. I am looking for Jan 10th. We have a group of 10..I hope there is still room. Any additional advise?

We did this tour in March '06 and are going on it again this coming March. The cost includes lunch. You will need to secure the tour with a credit card, but they don't charge it unless you're a no-show. (You don't get charged if your ship doesn't stop there.) You pay at the end of the trip. The food on Rum Point is great and is ready for you by the time you get there. They take your order while coming in from the snorkeling. I believe there's only one snorkel stop. You first go to play with the rays, then the reef for snorkeling, then you get about 1.5hrs or so at Rum Point. It's a beautiful beach. We have a group of 11. Kids under 10 are $45 and under 5 are $10. They're offering a $5 discount per person now for groups of 10 or more.

The only other tips I have are to bring some disposable underwater cameras (they take pictures as well which you can buy, they used to do DVD's but am not sure if they still do that) and don't forget towels and sunscreen. When you're in the water with the rays or snorkeling on the surface the sun really zaps you with the reflection off the water.

We are going on Navigator of the Seas and will be in GC on 11/27. Anyone been on Nativeway's Stingray and Islandtour? I've been reading a lot of good reviews on the Rays, Reef and Rum Point tour. I am wondering if Stingray and Island tour is just as good? Which one is better?

Hey guys! How early do I need to book the ray,reef, and rum point tour?

We are sailing June 08. Just want to make sure we don't wait too late.

I have only heard great things about this tour!

Also, If someone who has been on this tour could give some examples of the lunch menu, that would be great!

Thanks to all of you!!

We did the rays, reef & Rum Point excursion in September and will be going back in December! It was wonderful!! If you have any specific questions, please feel free to ask.

Here's the menu I had seen a while back...

Rum Point Wreck Bar & Grill (order is called in ahead of time & ready when we arrive at Rum Point beach!)

Spicy Red Conch Chowder

Seasonal Fruit Cup topped with yogurt

Conch Fritterswith Scotch Bonnet tartar sauce

Tortilla Chipswith sour cream & salsa

Caesar Saladwith chicken breast or fish

Rum PointSalad ham, turkey, swiss, crispy bacon & ranch dressing

Spicy Mahi-Mahi Caesar Wrap

Rum Point ChickenWingssweet chili garlic or buffalo style

Chicken Club Sandwich

Blackened Mahi-Mahi Sandwichwith mango mayonnaise

Cheeseburger or Jerk CheeseBurgerw/lettuce, tomato, onion

Veggie Burger with swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato & onion

Jumbo Hotdog add jalapenos cheddar & onion

Jerk Pork Sandwich with Rum Point jerk mayo

Original Fish & Chips with Rum Point tartar sauce

Crispy Chicken Tenders with BBQ or honey mustard sauce

Grilled Chicken Sandwich provolone cheese, pesto, tomato, lettuce, & onion on Boboli bread with a side of lemon aioli

Today’s Catch with rice & beans and corn on the cob

Traditional Style Jerk Pork w/ rice & beans & corn on cob

All Served With Your Choice of Fries or House Salad

Also to let you know that the restaurant on Rum Point is run by Hyatt hotels so its good food and clean.

Have fun, this trip for us was a blast, everyone had a good time, even the two who were scarred of the Ray's ended up kissing them.

Also to let you know that the restaurant on Rum Point is run by Hyatt hotels so its good food and clean.

Actually, as of November 1st it's run by Red Sail. I'm told nothing changed though other than the new company running the restaurant. This info came from Sharon at Nativeway.

Actually, as of November 1st it's run by Red Sail. I'm told nothing changed though other than the new company running the restaurant. This info came from Sharon at Nativeway.

Ok Cool, I was on a land vacation in Caymans and 10 years ago Red Sail were the suppliers of beach sport at the Hyatt, probably the same outfit. We learned to Scuba with them and did jet skis and catamaran tour out to rum point, they hopefully will be as clean and professional as the Hyatt was.

Enjoy yourselves I am jealous. :D

Archived