Thanks for all the info.

jjvest

New cruiser here, First time posting. Going on my first cruise 17th of this month. I'll be going on the Majesty, leaving out of Charleston, SC. I can't wait. From what I've read, good and bad, I feel I'll really enjoy the Majesty. This site has been unbelievably helpful for me. I almost feel like I've cruised before, having been reading the boards for about six months, now. I feel I know so much about the ship and process. Thank you guys for all the info. Now, is there anything that anyone may want to tell me, that they feel I need to know, before leaving November 17th? Anything that may be important, that hasn't been discussed here? Although, I think you guys have covered most all of it...Again, thanks for all the info.

From the sound of your post you don't need this advice, but make sure you pack a sense of humor and a large bottle of "don't sweat the small stuff". As long as you have your good attitude firmly in place you'll have a much more enjoyable cruise.

I was a new cruiser not that long ago myself, and went expecting to hate it as I was going only to please my DH. It's rather obvious that I'm now firmly addicted :D ! Best wishes for a marvelous first cruise.

Hello JJVEST...:D My DH and I are leaving Saturday 11/10 out of Charleston. Haven't been on the Majesty in 3 years. Can't wait!!! Looking to umbrella drinks and a ship that doesn't "walk-me-to-death" on vacation. I came back from the CB Princess in April 2 pounds lighter than I went . When I am getting off, you will be getting ready to order your umbrella drinks !!!!!

Archived