I'm Back...Question re: Port of Miami Webcams

mikeblum

It's been a number of months but i'm back...the summers have turned to fall and the cold weather is hitting the midwestern part of the country and my football team stinks so it's time to start thinking about cruising again...DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WEB CAMS FOR THE PORT OF MIAMI????????I used to use the mimai herald web site to log in but it looks like they have taken down there camera and moved it somewhere esle...any one out there know where i can look at the port of maimi on another web camera...HELP!!!!!!!!

It's been a number of months but i'm back...the summers have turned to fall and the cold weather is hitting the midwestern part of the country and my football team stinks so it's time to start thinking about cruising again...DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WEB CAMS FOR THE PORT OF MIAMI????????I used to use the mimai herald web site to log in but it looks like they have taken down there camera and moved it somewhere esle...any one out there know where i can look at the port of maimi on another web camera...HELP!!!!!!!!

The camera has been down for a while now, and I'm having a fit about it!!! Do you or anyone else know who to contact about it???

i tried the miami financial center web site and i go right back to the same wachovia site that says that the web cam is currently not operating...some how i sense that i not the only person that is starting to experience the same type of anxiety about it being out of comission...meaning it ain't working...anybody else have any idea's about seeing the port of miami...besides buying an airline ticket...

I too would like the camera back operational. I would like to see how full the parking deck is accross from the RCI terminal. There will be six ships leaving on Jan 5th. and since I will be driving to the port it would be nice to have a parking place.

i tried the miami financial center web site and i go right back to the same wachovia site that says that the web cam is currently not operating...some how i sense that i not the only person that is starting to experience the same type of anxiety about it being out of comission...meaning it ain't working...anybody else have any idea's about seeing the port of miami...besides buying an airline ticket...

I can email you a picture of her this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy

if your leaving on the 5th of january and looking for a parking spot i would say that the sooner you get to the port the better that morning...late morning (11ish)...at that hour you should not have any issue's...after 2pm it may get a little challenging...most of the ships sail between 4 and 5pm...GET THERE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE...it's vacation...

Archived