Really nice hotel in Miami that has view of ships

jacksmom09

Just booked the IC off Easyclick per your instructions...I got a rate of $251.00 for a one night staying beginning on Jan. 3...My cancellations instructions stated that a full refund would be given for cancellations made 3 or more days prior to arrival...The IC was going for over $400 a night on this date, so I'm very pleased...I had a tenative reservation at Marriot Biscayne Bay for $10 more a night, when in fact I had wanted the IC all along, so thanks so much!! :)

so what is the Intercontinental

best value or off the record?

how do you get a room at the Intercontinental via easy click travel?

It is "off the record" and a "Best Value". See post #25 above. search for a Hotel in Miami located downtown. It will come up as 5 stars off the record. click on "more info" and it will read as listed in post #25 of this thread.

Thank you Peter,,, I was going to email you but those were

very good directions.. I want to stay at IC too next Aug!!!

I have 3 families, so we need 3 rooms.. should I have everyone

do their own? How can I make sure we all get the same place?

txs again.

Thank you Peter,,, I was going to email you but those were

very good directions.. I want to stay at IC too next Aug!!!

I have 3 families, so we need 3 rooms.. should I have everyone

do their own? How can I make sure we all get the same place?

txs again.

I had everyone do their own. We just did them the same day, within a few hours of each other. If you add people (children) into the room (i.e., more than 2 people in room), the price goes UP dramatically.

I have also just booked more than one room, and that worked also. Each room actually had its own booking number.

Just booked the IC off Easyclick per your instructions...I got a rate of $251.00 for a one night staying beginning on Jan. 3...My cancellations instructions stated that a full refund would be given for cancellations made 3 or more days prior to arrival...The IC was going for over $400 a night on this date, so I'm very pleased...I had a tenative reservation at Marriot Biscayne Bay for $10 more a night, when in fact I had wanted the IC all along, so thanks so much!! :)

Just so you know, my reservation said the said the same thing regarding the cancellation policy. However, there was a section called "Terms of Agreement" that you needed to click on that you accepted before you hit "submit" for your reservation. It's in that fine print that it states, "all Off The Record reservations are non-refundable."

Hmmmmmm...I didn't notice that...And the copy of my reservation that was sent to me makes reference to the 3 day prior cancelation, so I don't know...Not a problem in my case, but it would be good to know what the deal is for sure.

As long as you know you're not going to cancel, then I would say stick with it. It's a wonderful hotel and that's a great price you got for January. Otherwise, you could try calling them (I did this once before when I had to cancel a hotel) and they were very nice to deal with. Just tell them what your confirmation says, and then reference to them the "terms of agreement" section that states all "off the record" reservations are non-refundable and see what they say.

Because you're not looking in the right place! ;) Go to easyclicktravel dot com, search for a hotel in Miami on your required date. There will be a hotel come up that says it is a "best value" or "easyclick exclusive" or something like that. It will be somewhere between 100 and 250 a night depending on the time of year you are looking at. This will be the Intercontinental Miami.

I went and looked at the 3/1/2008 date, and the Intercontinental is available for $242.00/night for 1 room with 2 adults.

Try this link: http://www.easyclicktravel.com/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=917&provider=localTgsProvider&SearchResults=1

Hey Peter Pan,

Hopefully you'll revisit this thread and answer a question for me. I used the link and booked the Intercontinental. However, when the email came back and said "Client Remark: Not Guaranteed"??? Did you have this as a response as well? When I called the company, they said the hotel hasn't confirmed it. Two days later and still no confirm. Just curious as to whether you experienced the same thing?

Hey Peter Pan,

Hopefully you'll revisit this thread and answer a question for me. I used the link and booked the Intercontinental. However, when the email came back and said "Client Remark: Not Guaranteed"??? Did you have this as a response as well? When I called the company, they said the hotel hasn't confirmed it. Two days later and still no confirm. Just curious as to whether you experienced the same thing?

No, I didn't ever see this. How far out are you from your stay? I know that the hotel doesn't confirm booking with easyclick until some "magic number" of days prior. If you are within a few months of stay, I would be looking for a backup plan I guess.

Sorry, I'm not much help here. You can call the easyclick customer service number that is available on their site. They were quite helpful when I booked for the wrong date (doh! :o ).

No, I didn't ever see this. How far out are you from your stay? I know that the hotel doesn't confirm booking with easyclick until some "magic number" of days prior. If you are within a few months of stay, I would be looking for a backup plan I guess.

Sorry, I'm not much help here. You can call the easyclick customer service number that is available on their site. They were quite helpful when I booked for the wrong date (doh! :o ).

It's coming up in early Feb. I did call them when I first received the email, and they said it should be confirmed that day. Haven't heard yet. Will call again and see what happens. Currently also have 2 rooms booked at the Holiday Inn which I booked myself. (According to HI they only had 3 rooms avail for the night I needed so they are on hold). Just a little concerned until I get the confirm on the IC. Thanks again for your help.

Miami Cruise Package

Embassy Suites Hotel® Miami - International Airport

Enjoy a pre or post cruise stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel® Miami International Airport, just 10 minutes from the Port of Miami. Package includes a spacious two-room suite, daily cooked-to-order breakfast, nightly Manager's Reception, round trip airport transfers, and one-way transfers to or from the Port of Miami. Hilton HHonors members earn Points & Miles. shim.gifSpecial Offer Dates:shim.gifSep. 01, 2007 - Aug. 31, 2008shim.gifRates:shim.gifFrom 170/night USD

• 1 year later...

Archived