Nachi Cocom or Wyndam all inclusive ??

mitaxi

Help needed please - I am wanting to spend the day at all all-inclusive while in Cozumel in January - However many posts recommend Nachi Cocom, and making reservations thru cozumel cruise excursions...when I sent the request I recieved information on the Wyndam (formerley reef club) all inclusive for the day... then realized there is an all-inclusive for the day (WYndam) and a beach break excursion (Nachi )

So which is preferred..?? Wyndam all day inclusive is $40... Nachi is $ 49...

Thanks

Help needed please - I am wanting to spend the day at all all-inclusive while in Cozumel in January - However many posts recommend Nachi Cocom, and making reservations thru cozumel cruise excursions...when I sent the request I recieved information on the Wyndam (formerley reef club) all inclusive for the day... then realized there is an all-inclusive for the day (WYndam) and a beach break excursion (Nachi )

So which is preferred..?? Wyndam all day inclusive is $40... Nachi is $ 49...

Thanks

The wyndham has more of a rocky beach, they offer some activaties for children, and serve buffet food.. Nachi is more secluded, not as much to do for kids and serves freshly prepared food...

If you have specific questions, feel free to email me!

I have been there on several occasions. We rented a car Friday and drove all around the island and Reef Club was still by far the best "deal" in my opinion. We had their breakfast buffet there and it was great. Consider going there early for breakfast AND lunch AND all the other use of pools, etc. for that price with all drinks included!

I doubt you'll beat that price! Actually you can - a little per person - email me! It is a beautiful resort!

Debbie in MS

If you're looking for the opportunity to play in the water with ok snorkeling and go on a hobie and eat buffet food and drink domestic draft beer and bar branded liquor and possibly have people staying at the time share units look down at you because you're a day tripper invading their turf.....then the Wyndham is your choice.

If, on the other hand, you want to relax on a nice beach, eat cooked to order food off of a menu, drink bottled beer or international branded liquor and experience a "slice of heaven" as some previous posters have mentioned about Nachi....well your choice is obvious.

My DW and I were at Wyndham last Dec when it was called the Reef Club. We have been to about 10 different all-inclusives throughout Mexico and the Caribbean and the Reef Club is at the bottom. It has gotten mixed reviews on this board and also Trip Advisor, while Nachi has gotten 1 bad review....and it was weather related.

We will be going to Nachi the end of next month.

To go to Nachi for up to 4 people. So, unless you find another couple on your roll call that you can convince to go to Nachi with you, it'll cost you 30.00 round trip for the two of you, plus the 49.00 pp all-inclusive fee. It's about a 20-25 minute ride from the pier.

We're waiting until 3 days before we leave to make our reservation through island marketing, after checking with the weather channel to make sure that Cozumel is not expecting a downpour the day we're in town.

Have not been on RCCL's excursion that you mentioned. We book our own excursions 90% of the time, saving money and avoiding the cattle call.

I was just doing some research on the all day pass resorts in Coz. and came upon one called Playa Mia, has anyone been there? We're cruising in Feb. and want to not have a relaxing beach day but exactly the opposite. It said that there were many numerous things to do all day. I was hoping someone could give me a little insight......Thanks

To go to Nachi for up to 4 people. So, unless you find another couple on your roll call that you can convince to go to Nachi with you, it'll cost you 30.00 round trip for the two of you, plus the 49.00 pp all-inclusive fee. It's about a 20-25 minute ride from the pier.

We're waiting until 3 days before we leave to make our reservation through island marketing, after checking with the weather channel to make sure that Cozumel is not expecting a downpour the day we're in town.

Have not been on RCCL's excursion that you mentioned. We book our own excursions 90% of the time, saving money and avoiding the cattle call.

Thanks - usually also book private/independant excursions..but this trip is a solo, so presents different issues...

We just returned from Nachi. WHAT A GREAT PLACE!!!!!

If you hate croweds and want to relax Nachi is THE place. Only 6 guests there. WOW. Food was EXCELLENT! Manuel, the waiter is awsome. 4 ships in port, it was like the "Amazing Race" trying to get out of the port and I thought OMG everyone is going there but NO ONE was Ha Ha. $15 cab ride for 2, each way. They will radio a cab for you when your ready to leave. Cab pulled up in 2 minutes. Water was a bit nippy (were from florida) so we stayed out, but plan to return in the spring and will take full use of the pools and water sports. Beach is very clean, nice conch shells was up.

I just got back from Nachi Cocom, its a $15 cab ride there. I asked our taxi driver the difference between Nachi and other beaches and his words were Nachi is more VIP, and it definately was. There were 20 people there the most, a pool, a jacuzzi, hammocks, palapas, great beach, awesome food and drinks, and not a complaint from me or my gf. I'm very glad I chose Nachi, and I definately plan to return there again the next time I go to Cozumel.

Skip the crowds, the rocks and a floating piece of plastic. Go to Nachi, where you would literally lay down, close your eyes, and not hear a thing except the wind and the ocean.

No they don't have any water toys there, but they do offer a snorkeling trip that you can talk the guy down to $25 per person and also parasailing. Another company there has jet skis to use as well and I think they had a scuba excursion too.

I just got back from Nachi Cocom, its a $15 cab ride there. I asked our taxi driver the difference between Nachi and other beaches and his words were Nachi is more VIP, and it definately was. There were 20 people there the most, a pool, a jacuzzi, hammocks, palapas, great beach, awesome food and drinks, and not a complaint from me or my gf. I'm very glad I chose Nachi, and I definately plan to return there again the next time I go to Cozumel.

Skip the crowds, the rocks and a floating piece of plastic. Go to Nachi, where you would literally lay down, close your eyes, and not hear a thing except the wind and the ocean.

Thanks for the post and update.....looking forward to my visit there next month

Thanks for the info my wife and I are going to Cozumel end of Jan.Have never done all inclusive for a day.If we do Nachi Cocom can we arrange in advance to have tickets or get info.Who would we email to?

Thnaks

Thanks for the info my wife and I are going to Cozumel end of Jan.Have never done all inclusive for a day.If we do Nachi Cocom can we arrange in advance to have tickets or get info.Who would we email to?

Thnaks

I'll be there on the on DEC. 21 ( CAN'T WAIT ) . I booked through

islandmarketing.com , there web site is real informative and they are

quick to answer all questions .

HAVE FUN , KRAZCRUISER

Can anyone tell me about the snorkeling at Nachi Cocom. I would like to stay on a beautiful beach while my husband does a snorkeling trip. I just want to make sure he gets to have a great snorkel experience since Cozumel is the place to snorkel. Thanks for any feedback!

Can anyone tell me about the snorkeling at Nachi Cocom. I would like to stay on a beautiful beach while my husband does a snorkeling trip. I just want to make sure he gets to have a great snorkel experience since Cozumel is the place to snorkel. Thanks for any feedback!

I have been a diver for more than 25 years and have dove all over Cozumel....scuba and snorkel. With that being said, I have never been to a bad place to do either. We were at Nachi Cocom back in September and I took my daughter out for a snorkel trip and it was fantastic. A few things to point out, are that there is a guy there offering the trips, but it is not included in the admission price. Also, I think one other important fact is that when they take you out to go snorkeling (via boat) they will take you to 2 or 3 different reefs. All of these stops (at least when we went) were in a min. of 20 to 25 feet of water or deeper. The reason that I point this out, is that in order to get a very up-close look at the reefs, you have to be able to hold your breath and make a fairly deep plunge downward. The view from the surface is fantastic and we saw several sting rays, eels, and thousands of fish, but if you want to get real close to the reef itself, just remember this is not a shallow dive. Also, something to remember is that when you leave on the boat to go snorkeling, ask your waiter to make you up a bucket of brinks, beer, sodas or water and take it with you on the boat. Makes for a nice little refreshing break while on the boat. If you have never been to Nachi Cocom, you are in for a treat.

Archived