Gem!!

lonnie8618

i need some reviews on the gem!!...my friends and i are goin for spring break 3/15-3/22..we r all 21-22 years old...cant waitttt

Hey lonnie were you on the 8/1/07 Crown Princess, if you are the same lonnie my daughter and I were also on that cruise. We will be going on the Gem on 1/5/08 and I'll post a review when I get back.

LOL thats me!...thats so funny!...how r u guys doin?...i miss the crown so much...i cant wait to hear ur review when u get back...looks like a great ship!...ttys

Lonnie

We are fine. Amy will be able to drink wine and beer on the Gem so I guess she'll be doing a little more partying than she was able to do on the Crown. That Crown sure was a pretty boat. We're going on an 11 night on the Gem so we'll get to know the boat pretty well even though we have 6 ports........ that still gives us 5 nights at sea. I'm hoping there will be alot of college kids on our cruise (for when Amy gets sick of me) since it will still be winter break.... but I doubt it will be the same as the spring break cruises. Hope you are doing well. Look for my review after 1/16, Ill make sure to have Amy add some comments about her experiences.

My boyfriend & I (both 22) will also be on the 1/5 sailing of the Gem (I can't wait!!)...so we will definitely be able to give you our review when we get back! The January cruise fit in perfectly with my winter break from Rutgers (we have a nice, long one & don't go back until the 23rd)...so I suspect there will be at least a few college aged people on board, even if the longer cruises don't tend to attract that demographic as much.

Archived