Photos On Mariner Of the Seas

betterman2

We bought a number of photos on our recent cruise. I asked for a photo release at the photo desk so I could have some reprinted at a photo lab. I was told that I could get the release on a computer web site which they said the information was on the back of the pictures. I have not found that to be the case. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get a release to have some prints made. I want to do our Christmas cards with one of the prints and the photo lab said "no" unless I had the release. Thanks for any help.

I found this on RCL's website. I was looking for the same thing for photos taken on the AOS in October.

How can I get copies of the pictures I bought onboard?

Image Photo Services operates the photo department onboard all Royal Caribbean ships. For additional copies of photographs from your last cruise, call (800) 772-3470 or (305) 476-3666, e-mail customerservice@imageservices.com , or write:

c/o Image Photo Services, Inc.

2085 NW 87th Ave, Suite A

Miami, FL 33172

To make copies of the photographs purchased onboard, a release form is required. The photo release may be printed from Image Photo Services' website.

http://www.image.com/

Archived