Thanks to all

sea*siren

who have shared their knowledge and advice. I feel like I have learned so much from the members of CC! We leave for our "maiden voyage" tomorrow (flying in a day early :D ) and I couldn't feel more prepared :cool:

Happy sailing everyone!

Congrats and have a wonderful time! I'm betting that you guys are cruise addicts in the making.

Take lots of pictures, don't try to do everything (save some stuff for the next time) and don't forget to take along a great attitude.

Aloha!!!

Enjoy your cruise!!!!!! Have a great time, and like said before, don't try to do everything at once, save something for next time, you can really wear yourself out, but what a way to get tired:p I'm warning ya now, you'll never be the same, you're gonna come back so spoiled and ready for the next one! Write a review and include lots of pics, but don't spend all of your time behind the camera, spend some time behind the camera and the rest of the time in the moment. I'm jealous, 73 more days for me to wait.

Once again, have a great time, enjoy, and we wish you guys a safe trip:)

I need to post my thanks as well. This board is awesome, and I have learned so much. I think I have begun almost two thirds of my sentences lately with, "Cruise Critics say . . . " Now, to get some work done so I can leave tomorrow!! :)

Archived